“A truly custom experience.”

Victor York-The Boutique By The River
Ranked #59 of 586 Shopping in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Victor York is a bespoke men's tailor in Singapore. We have a reputation for making shirts with quality workmanship and originality. Founded in 2002, our customers have expanded from the discerning Singaporean and in-the-know visitor, to businessmen in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and beyond. Our boutique is conveniently located along the iconic Singapore River, in the heart of the CBD. Make an appointment for a free measuring and find out which fit and style would best suit your needs. If you know your measurements shirts can also be purchased from our online store, and we deliver by courier to anywhere in the world. Contact us by phone or e-mail to set up an appointment. It's never been easier to look stylish.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

"I don't recall the price, but I did buy a shirt for a horrendous figure."

............................................

I received the greatest service (and shirt) in the world and I can't wait to get more very soon. Fantastic fabrics to choose from and there is no question about the quality of the tailoring. Really really top products.

Thanks Veronika!

Mr. Lee

3  Thank TravelBudddy

Reviewed November 14, 2014

I have been into the store a couple of times when visiting Singapore but when I received an email offer for online bookings I thought I would give it a go. Great experience designing and selecting my shirts - so simple. I was also impressed by the fact I got an email from the team double checking my order because it was a creative choice- they assured me it looked great but wanted to make sure I was hadn't made a mistake and that I was happy. So a good blend of the ease of online shopping and that personal customer focused touch.

2  Thank Kenneth A
Reviewed November 10, 2014

People in Singapore are typically very well dressed, so what's a better place to get a tailor made suit? After reading the reviews of VY, we decided to visit the boutique when we got to Singapore. It was our first time tailor making a suit. The consultation was very professional, Veronika guided us through the fabric and style selection process, and gave us a lot of great advices. We were able to get our suit made perfectly for my husband during our visit at Singapore. It takes about 5 days for the suit to finish, with a few fittings during these days.

Reviewed October 27, 2014

Impressed with their high quality fabrics and attention to detail! Excellent service, very professional and knowledgeable staff! Recommended by a friend, my husband has ordered shirts here several times and makes a special trip there every time he's back for business.

1  Thank twotwinsmum
See more reviews
Reviewed October 20, 2014

I cannot more highly recommend Victor York as a wonderful boutique tailor in the heart of Boat Quay Singapore. Veronika has established a modern and relaxed business where you can take your time designing the perfect shirt, selecting fabrics and cuts in a very cool shop house environment. The unique finishes are fantastic and differentiate these shirts from any others I own.