Stayed at Lanson for 7 nights from 27th Dec 13 to 3rd Jan 14. The following are the pros and cons:
1.Good Location. Very near to orchard Road and somerset Metro station nearly 500 metres away.
2.Good Interiors with well equipped kitchen
3. Very good Wifi internet speed
4. Good Air- conditioning
5. Staff ready to help you if you have any queries.
1. Costly. 15-20% cheaper would have made it great value for money.
2. No housekeeping on Sunday and Public Holidays. A bit negative for Indian travellers who wish to cook.
3. The sofa cum bed in the 2nd bedroom/ study room uncomfortable.
4. Warmth missing. No newspaper in your apartment, no complimentary water bottles after check-in, no tea/coffee sachets refilling after check in.
We are thankful to Lanson as they proved lucky enough to us as we had a trouble free wonderful family holiday in Singapore.More
- Free Wifi