Longtail Asian Brasserie & Bar
Ranked #1,484 of 11,365 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian, Burmese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: Longtail is an contemporary european style Brasserie with SE Asian Street Flavours and in the hearth of Marina Bay
Reviewed April 11, 2014

With a small group of people we shared some starters which where excellent. I had the Lamb Shank and that was great.

After an unfortunate accident resulting being showered with beer, they kept my shirt for cleaning and did send it all the way back to Amsterdam (Cleaned of course).

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We visited this restaurant simply because it was no.1 on trip ..... not so easy to find, ..however.. it was well worth the effort as the food was fantastic ! so good we ordered a second round !
would really recommend you visit this restaurant and you can find it in Customs House ( which we had failed to notice ! )

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Pleasant seating outside. The service is very friendly and efficient. The food was tasty, but it wasn't cheap and I still left hungry

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Very very nice n best food in this restaurant. I have visited with my family. And that is the best time with my family.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was taken to this place by the businessmen that I had come to Singapore to meet. The place is a bit loud, but the food is good, the service was friendly, and it was clean.
I wouldn't go out of my way to go there again, but I wouldn't say no if invited again. All together a great experience.