“Do give it a try!”

An Extraordinary Nature Spa in Hillview
Ranked #9 of 429 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Visit Spore's 1st Nature Spa to experience something different from the traditional hand massage spas. Nature SPA uses technologies to efficiently transfer heat within 10 mins into your deep tissues to enable you to sweat out toxins to relieve your aches and pain while taking a power nap! Open daily from Mon to Thu & Sat : 12 noon to 5pm. Fri : 12 noon to 8pm. Closed on Sundays & local Public Holidays. Payment Terms : CASH at outlets
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I came down with a cold, suffering from the common symptoms like headache, stuffy nose and sore throat for two days. Yesterday I followed a friend to PortaSpa for the first time to give it a try. To my surprise, I felt so refreshed after the 15-minute treatment that all my cold symptoms had gone. Thank you PortaSpa and thank you Janice for the heartwarming service.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"nature"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed November 24, 2014

Went with the legs treatment and my skin felt tender and smooth after. The water massage was not too strong and the water temperature was warmly therapeutic.

Reviewed November 21, 2014 via mobile

I went to portaspa nature wellness centre after 2 consecutive days of office shifting. legs were aching and feeling tired. i did a 30mins footspa. it was actually very relaxing. almost similar to an onsen footspa in japan. love it!

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Is effective for short break and rejuvenate your energy for the day in just 15 minutes time. Is design for busy working city people.

HC

See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2014

I went to PortaSpa based on the recommendation of a friend. I have heard of the benefits of negative ion before but never tried it in a form of a foot spa session.
The place is quite simple and the session may seem like you are only putting your feet in a gentle water massage. But surprisingly within minutes it felt very relaxing.
After the session my steps seemed lighter and I felt refreshed overall.
The ladies there were also very nice and hospitable.

Subsequently I brought my parents there and both of them really liked it! It's value for money too!