Stayed here on 11th December 2012, the room was clean & quite spacious, you can see the city view from the window.This is my 2nd time stayed in this hotel, the hotel seems already refurbished from old to new look. Doesnt look like 4 stars hotel, the rating should be more. The Gym room inside have machines are well equipped There have 2 swimming pools, one from the outside was quite small & didnt see anyone swimming there & another one located just outside the lobby.That pool wall is made by glass that people from lobby can see thru when youre swimming even below the water. The pool quite big & only have a mini waterfall but at the corner have the jacuzzi that you can sit down there to relax. The locker & shower room quite wierd that you need walk downstairs like a loophole & sure passing by the kitchen & store room. Shower & sauna room quite run down & eerie cos nobody inside but only for short shower is ok. Sauna is like the old type of machine but I dunno how to operate it.
This is my first time to drive in & park my car there, but the parking quite small & limited space just only have 1 floor. You need to climb 2 storeys high from the carpark to the hotel then take lift to the lobby. The lobby is not on ground floor but upstairs. The parking rate for hotel guest is fix 12.00 Dollar per day. Location very good just 5 mins walking distance to City Hall MRT Station , Raffles City & Clark Quay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the heart of the city within easy reach to exciting landmarks in Singapore including the Singapore Night Race circuit which is just 2 minutes walk away as it is one of the trackside hotels.Just 5 minutes walk to City Hall MRT Interchange where the North-South, East-West MRT lines meet and also to the popular night spot at Clarke Quay. Only 5 minutes drive to the Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands Casino and Convention Centre, Chinatown and Orchard Road tourist shopping belt. 10 minutes drive to Resorts World Sentosa Casino and Universal Studios theme park. 20 minutes drive to Changi International Airport.The two towers of Peninsula.Excelsior Hotel offer 600 guests rooms and suites with simple luxury as well as function rooms for seminars and wedding banquets. The hotel also offers a business center and a tour desk to assist with travel arrangements.Peninsula.Excelsior Hotel Singapore is an excellent choice for business and holiday travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Splitty, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peninsula Excelsior Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peninsula Excelsior Hotel Singapore
- Peninsula Excelsior Singapore
- Peninsula Singapore
- Peninsula Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Peninsula