I travel very often to Singapore and have often stayed in Grand Park Orchard. It is, in fact, my favorite hotel on Orchard Road so far. It has amazing location and the rooms are quite comfortable. Having stayed in the Deluxe and Premier rooms on different occasions, I definitely appreciate the quietness of the property. Compared to the opposite hotel which is a much bigger hotel, GPOR is much more enjoyable for me as it is quieter and has much more privacy. I also appreciate the very consistent service from all of the staffs from bell captains to receptionist, cleaners, staffs during breakfast every time I stay there: smiles, patient, and professional. I have often been upgraded from Deluxe to Premier. Very much appreciated especially for frequent guests to the hotel. I have awarded the hotel 5 stars but I do have some complaints on one room that I stayed a very while back. The bathroom was terribly finished during construction. There were a lot of unfinished edges (not dangerous) and just seemed hurrily finished. Second, the last time I stayed there, the duty manager on my second night, I believe, was quite unprofessional in his conversation with me asking for my credit card details. His tone and language, while not rude, is not at all what I would associate with GPOR. Not good. Bed-wise, having stayed there one night and other hotel the next, is a bit tougher than others. Some may like it but I did not, comfortable nevertheless. Breakfast is limited but I dont expect much from breakfast in any hotel I guess. Other than that, the best hotel on Orchard Road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded as Asia's Leading Design Hotel and one of Singapore's trendiest hotels, Grand Park Orchard is a lifestyle destination on Orchard Road. With its breathtaking herringbone design exterior glass façade and show-stopping media wall, our flagship property is a masterpiece in contemporary chic. Boasting a prime location in the heart of Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment district, Grand Park Orchard lives up to its name as Singapore's most fashionable hotel. From the designer interiors in the lobby, to 308 rooms and suites equipped with complimentary smartphone service offering free unlimited 3G internet connectivity, local and international calls to selected countries, and a metropolitan sky bar with its stunning pool, you will be greeted by cutting-edge works of style meisters at every turn. The exclusive Crystal Club and personal butlers are also available to take your experience to the next level at one of the best city hotels in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Park Hotel Singapore
- Grand Park Orchard Singapore