I booked a Club Room through the internet to celebrate my husband's birthday and our anniversary. The price at SGD400 was not too bad, until we checked into the rooms. We were very surprised to find indeed the rooms are very very small for a Club Room. The attached bathroom was worse. Too small for 2 people to be inside. It made me don't feel like using the bathroom at all. It's more like a boutique hotel i would say. The only good thing is that you can access to Club floor evening cocktails and tea time. The tea time is nothing, but the cocktail is good if you drink. If not, i don't think its really worth it to pay 400 for the Club Room. For breakfast, we chose to have it at the lobby instead of the club floor. Breakfast was ok, the spread nothing much to rave about, anyway its a 4 star hotel, what can you expect. But to a little disappointment, my husband had a food poisoning shortly after that. Lasted for 2 days. Hopefully not due to the breakfast... as i did not have it. The pro is that the service is really good and prompt. Friendly and helpful staffs. The con will be the room size and the construction noise that is going on opposite the building, which continued until bout 9pm? When we made the booking, we stated that we are celebrating birthday and anniversary, and requested for a room away from the elevator. But i guess these requests were not looked into. Nothing special was done (expected something due to paying Club room price) and was given a room right next to elevator. I would like other hotels if i am back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded as Asia's Leading Design Hotel and one of Singapore's trendiest hotels, Grand Park Orchard is a lifestyle destination on Orchard Road. With its breathtaking herringbone design exterior glass façade and show-stopping media wall, our flagship property is a masterpiece in contemporary chic. Boasting a prime location in the heart of Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment district, Grand Park Orchard lives up to its name as Singapore's most fashionable hotel. From the designer interiors in the lobby, to 308 rooms and suites equipped with complimentary smartphone service offering free unlimited 3G internet connectivity, local and international calls to selected countries, and a metropolitan sky bar with its stunning pool, you will be greeted by cutting-edge works of style meisters at every turn. The exclusive Crystal Club and personal butlers are also available to take your experience to the next level at one of the best city hotels in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Park Hotel Singapore
- Grand Park Orchard Singapore