Our stay at Royal at Queens was just plain okay. It's nothing spectacular and there were some problems with the hotel. First, the walls in our room needed repainting (or a thorough cleaning). There was a yellowish substance on the walls that kinda looked gross (I think old paint has chipped off) and the sink in the toilet was a little clogged. Housekeeping also left a wet towel (that we didn't use!) on top of our luggage, so of course, our luggage got wet! There was also this irritating housekeeping lady that kept on pressing our doorbell while shouting "housekeeping!" and so she woke up our tired little baby who was napping!! Can't she just buzz once and wait for a reply rather than push the doorbell again and again?!? Breakfast was again, just ok. Food was plentiful but it wasn't the best. I loved the orange juice though, and the staff there was quite polite. Location-wise, it's okay since it's right behind Allson and there's a good enough foodcourt beside it. Bugis and OG were quite near, although the 10-15 minute walk was kinda tiring if you're carrying a little baby. Overall, Royal at Queens is a little below average. It's definitely not a 4-star hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 4-Star smoke free hotel with 231 well-appointed guest rooms, including Executive Rooms, Junior Suite & Service Apartments that are incorporated with contemporary decor that caters to both business and leisure travellers. Strategically located in the City's dynamic business, financial, convention, cultural, entertainment, and educational hubs, our hotel is located close to places such as Suntec City, Raffles City, Chijmes, Singapore Art Museum, Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, Esplanade Theatres On The Bay, Marina Square, Singapore Flyer, Little India, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. We are also conveniently located within walking distance to 3 MRT stations - Bras Basah, City Hall, and Bugis - with Bras Basah MRT Station being only 100 meters from our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Royal at Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal At Queens Singapore
- Royal At Queens Hotel
- Hotel Royal At Queens Singapore