i stayed this hotel at 4-7 february 2013 with my wife..and one morning when we were going outside we had made room 'do not disturb',but when we came back to hotel we receognized that somebody got in our room and steel my wedding ring ,money ,vs....and they were also in our bag and closed..we didnt leave anything around but they opened and stealed them..and hotel didnt do anything about it..there were cameras everywhere but they didnt even look at them..
there are a lot of bad things but i didnt need to tell them..
be careful and dont stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 4-Star smoke free hotel with 231 well-appointed guest rooms, including Executive Rooms, Junior Suite & Service Apartments that are incorporated with contemporary decor that caters to both business and leisure travellers. Strategically located in the City's dynamic business, financial, convention, cultural, entertainment, and educational hubs, our hotel is located close to places such as Suntec City, Raffles City, Chijmes, Singapore Art Museum, Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, Esplanade Theatres On The Bay, Marina Square, Singapore Flyer, Little India, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. We are also conveniently located within walking distance to 3 MRT stations - Bras Basah, City Hall, and Bugis - with Bras Basah MRT Station being only 100 meters from our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Royal at Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal At Queens Singapore
- Royal At Queens Hotel
- Hotel Royal At Queens Singapore