Stayed 4 nights and 5 days in this apartment-hotel. My wife and I, plus 3 children (ages 21, 11 & 8) enjoyed the comforts of this apartment. Very cozy, near the metro (3 mins walk) and lots of restos within the vicinity. Iconic places such as Museums and Malls are within a 3 block radius. The staff are very warm and accommodating, check in and check out went smoothly.
We were not specifically fond of the breakfast buffet - it lacked the variety required to be a buffet to begin with. The dining hall always overcrowded and the staff seem always running around in chaos. However this did not prevent us from having a really great time in Singapore.
Good place to stay at - recommendable to families with children. 7 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 4-Star smoke free hotel with 231 well-appointed guest rooms, including Executive Rooms, Junior Suite & Service Apartments that are incorporated with contemporary decor that caters to both business and leisure travellers. Strategically located in the City's dynamic business, financial, convention, cultural, entertainment, and educational hubs, our hotel is located close to places such as Suntec City, Raffles City, Chijmes, Singapore Art Museum, Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, Esplanade Theatres On The Bay, Marina Square, Singapore Flyer, Little India, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. We are also conveniently located within walking distance to 3 MRT stations - Bras Basah, City Hall, and Bugis - with Bras Basah MRT Station being only 100 meters from our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Fastbooking, ACCOR and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Royal at Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal At Queens Singapore
- Royal At Queens Hotel
- Hotel Royal At Queens Singapore