$425
$254
$291
$209
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$157
  • Restaurant
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$174
$326
Fullerton Hotel
$289
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$327
$234
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $300/night.

Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$545
  • Pool
All reviewsjoo chiat roadpaya lebar mrt stationgeylang seraifairprice supermarketminute walkbudget hotelchangi airportbus stopno windowwithout windowsrooms are cleanmini fridgehotel is locatedfree wifilocal foodshort staystayed one night
Reviewed January 27, 2017

I have been there for 2 tonights.. good place where u can get easy food around the area -chinese, malay and indian food...
Clean room and good hospitality.. free parking available for sedan car..
Value for money...

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2017

room is clean, comfort to stay in. Got hair dryer and other things. Staff is friendly. Location though kind of far from MRT, but safe and quiet. Will go back to stay here again. If you want a good budget hotel, I recommend this one.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Poj U
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I love this small hotel. It's affordable yet so convenient if you want to go around the city.
It's near a milk tea house that serves one of the best milk teas I've ever tried!:D I also love the lobby's scent. It's so clean and refreshing.:)

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
4  Thank Denise G
Reviewed January 1, 2017

Had an amazing stay at this hotel, which is conveniently located around 5-10 min walk from the Paya Lebar MRT station, as well as similar distance away from 2 other malls. There are many eateries as well as supermakets and convenience stores around the hotel, which makes this hotel very ideal for travellers who want to seek local flavours.

Check-in process was alright, staff were decently polite, and they also helped me to store my ice cream and ice cream cake in their freezer. Had to wait for about 10 min for the room to be ready as I had arrived slightly before the check-in time, but the staff was really nice and apologised for the wait.

Room was over my expectations for the price I have paid and it was such a pleasant sight to see a pretty spacious room, despite being only about 17sqm. The room also smelled very fresh even though there was no window and my room was located at a corner. The room was really clean, even though there was some dust on the kettle but that is understandable because everything collects dust easily. The room provided all the basic necessities you will need - shampoo and shower gel (in dispensers), toothbrush and toothpaste, towels, face towels, bedroom slippers, hair dryer, coffee and tea, 2 bottles of water, safe box and a mini refrigerator that was sadly not too cold.

I was very thankful for the housekeeping auntie that i saw on the 2nd storey, as she provided me with directions to my room after seeing me looking quite lost and confused. It was really helpful of her to offer help and also she was very willing to provide more amenities that I required in my room.

One of the bad things would probably be that the layout of the hotel may be slightly confusing, so you have to look at the signs to turn at the right corner. Also, the rooms are not exactly soundproof and the door bells are really loud so if the doorbell of the room near yours was rung then you can hear it loud and clear. Another thing is the TV channels were pretty limited so I did not watch any of the channels. However, I can connect the TV to my laptop using HDMI cable so all was good. The worst part of the hotel in my opinion is the wifi. The speed of the wifi is really slow and I had to login to use the wifi several times a night and that was quite a hassle. But i was really fed up with the speed of wifi and ended up using my own 3G data instead, but the signal was bad too so the speed was affected as well.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rinalyx
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Clean tidy and a good price, unlike many our room was quite but we where on 4th floor, staff very friendly and helpful.only bad thing was not near city centre but bus stop very close with buses to all places,there is a bus direct from airport,number 24 ,stops near hotel just S$1.50,get an ez-link card from airport.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family