“Never again!!!”

Ranked #153 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
Muntinlupa, Philippines
“Never again!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I chose this hotel because of it is one of the cheapest. But didn't think I would be staying in a dirty, shabby room. When we joined the two beds we were shocked to see a lot of trash underneath. The room given to us was at the ground floor and when we asked for another room they turned us down w/o checking first. Staff are rude and insensitive. If if room rate was cheap, we were definitely shortchanged. My stay was last July 2012. I hope this hotel will be suspended by Singapore Tourism Board.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had one night in a standard room and overall I found it good value for money. Unfortunately my room didn't have a window & my A/C didn't work so well, but I had a comfortable stay here. The reception staff were very efficient & friendly, and the hotel's location makes it easy to get anywhere in the city easy. You do hear the call to pray from a nearby mosque in your room, but its not loud enough to be disturbing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Georgetown, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I spent 1 night at the hotel (superior room) - 2nd floor. the bed is average but the pillow not good. I booked the room online and entitle for free wireless. I forgot to ask for the password during check in. After got into the room, I call the reception using the hotel phone to request for the wireless password but the reception refused to give the password and made me go down the reception counter to get my password.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

The hotel is located in Little India and there are plenty of nice quaint Restaurants nearby. The Mustafa store is also walking distance for those who want to go shopping.

The standard rooms are very spartan and windowless but clean nevertheless.
A good hotel for the budget traveller.

• Stayed September 2013
Bangalore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I would suggest this hotel if you are travelling on a budget. The rooms and bathrooms are quite small. The location is quite good, very near to the metro station and little India, so plenty of restaurants. It can be quite crowded and I made the mistake of taking this hotel during Diwali, the place was crowded and noisy. So please ensure you are not travelling during any of the Indian festivals.The streets right outside the hotel were quite dirty, something you wouldn't expect in Singapore if you are travelling for the first time. I wouldn't suggest this place if you are travelling with a family you may come across some surprises at night in the hotel lobby (If you know what I mean). Try taking hotels in the top floors, its quite noisy in the lower ones, we had to shift our rooms to a top floor. The desk service was good,ready to help with any issues you may come across. wi fi was good, rooms were clean.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I just stayed here for one night stopover. The hotel is in a good location close to MRT, shops and Little India. We were able to get public transport easily too and from the hotel. Room was very small but nice and clean. Bed was comfortable and staff we nice. Hot water and wifi were good. Not sure what breakfast was like as we had to leave really early in the morning for our flight. Would stay again if it was just for a few nights :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rachelle H
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

location is about 5mins from little india station. price is not bad for a relatively new building. walking distance to stores and food shops. area is generally safe at night. we entered a bar that looks like a house but everything is different on the rooftop. it is sort of like a sports bar. great thing about this is there is a projector showing the game which uses the wall of a neighbor as a screen!

Room Tip: book online. you may also make specific requests
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple