Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

We were looking for a budget place in Singapore and found this hotel. We didn't expect much but when we checked in we were pleasantly surprised. the location is good, the hotel is clean, neat and comfortable. I loved the roof, to have a dinner there felt pleasant. Rooms are not spacious, but it was bright (we had a room with window) and clean.

Overall, I would recommend this place.

Room tip: I would always recommend to choose a room with window, now matter where you stay
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2019

Been trying to book a room at Hang Out all week but the website is down and their phone is no longer in operation. What's happened to this fine hostel?

Stayed here 2 weeks ago on a 1 night trip to Singapore and planned on another short stay this weekend but was shocked to find their website is no longer online and all the third party sites are saying its sold out for the entire month of April.

Anyone?

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Diving-Addiction00
Reviewed February 12, 2019

In my opinion, the downside was the location of the hotel because I think it was a little bit isolated (nevertheless, I recommend this hotel for those who prefer privacy and quietness). We booked a quad room, with four single beds, a large window and no TV. The room was clean and tidy. I think the best part for me was the sleep quality we had. The next morning, we had a free breakfast (coffee, apple juice, milk, cereal, bread and etc.), which was satisfying enough for me. Overall, we enjoyed our stay there.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2019

I spent a Sat nite in the windowless room. Dirt under the bed was disgusting. While packing my bag, I made the mistake of taking my passport out of its carrying pouch (with some other docs such as a vaccine record and another country ID). I put my passport with my electronic ticket print out. Finished packing without realizing the pouch had fallen not inside the backpack, but somewhere between bed and luggage. Luggage was stored for the day and until around 3:30 pm when I came to pick it up. At the airport I realized what had happened. Rushed to my next city (Jakarta), spoke to new tour leader and contacted hotel with a forwarding address where I was going to stay 2 weeks later. Hotel denied having found anything. Two days went bye and I kept asking so they said it had been found. I offered my credit card to pay for Purolator to forward it to the last hotel on my trip. they found different excuses not to do it. In the end they wanted me to sign a list of what had been found before submitting it to my country's consulate. Operating on a cell phone, I had no idea how to sign the list. They didn't want to purolate it to Bali either. In my opinion,had they cleaned the room well when I left at 9 am on Dec 16, I could have had my pouch on Dec 29 in Ubud!

Room tip: stay away from it
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

I arrived to hotel too late, it’s little hard to find the hotel. But thats ok. Unfortunately, Reception greeted me with annoyed face, no recommendation what they got. I thought I came to the house without landlord. BF is poor.

Date of stay: November 2018