Singapore is a lovely, modern city but very expensive in comparison to other cheaper countries in Asia and what you pay for a high end hotel in Malaysia, Indonesia,etc, you would pay for a simple midrange hotel in S'pore. We found this hotel through the lonely planet (mostly our bible) and we chosed it because it was in a nice neighbourhood, nearby the centre (and a very nice food court) I was very pleased with this hotel, it was very modern, everything was very clean, sheets, toilet, shower. The breakfast has a lot choice and the ambiance in general was very nice. I would certainy come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created especially for the savvy budget traveller, hangout at mt.emily promises a fun and affordable stay. Nestled in a tranquil respite away from the hustle and bustle of the city, hangout at mt.emily is located just a stone’s throw away from Orchard Road, Bugis and Little India. Designed with our signature "no frills, just fun" concept, we give travellers just the right amount of attention needed - no unnecessary amenities except for cushy beds and squeaky clean bathroom at rates that won't blow a hole in your pocket. And if you love making new friends, hangout at mt.emily offers the perfect place to meet hangout and meet fellow travellers.A firm believer of corporate social responsibility, hangout at mt.emily (part of the Cathay Organisation group) has been donating SGD$1 from each room night stay to the Organisation’s adopted charities since it open in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your email@example.com reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hangout At Mt. Emily Hotel Singapore
- Hangout Hotel Singapore
- Hangout@Mt.Emily Singapore