As soon as we stepped inside the hotel, we were greeted with a smile. The check in was hassle free. The receptionist were very accomodating, very helpful and very friendly. The rooms are clean. From our room, a great view of the park and the lush greenery added to the peaceful ambiance of the hotel. The hotel is nestled on a hill. It's 10 minutes walk from Little India MRT station with food courts, ice cream house within the vicinity and on the other side (lower Wilkie), it's walking distance to Selegie bus station and near Peace Center, you can find food court, convinience stores, 24-hr bakery. It's also walking distance to Bugis towards Middle Rd, and to Dhoby Ghaut Station where you can either take the bus or metro. We were not able to explore the roof deck since it was raining when we were there. The hotel's 2nd floor served as a family bonding room where we played billiards, surfed the net, watched movies and enjoyed the bottomless coffee and tea. The feeling of being home away from home with my family is the best thing I like about this hotel. It has a homey feeling and serene ambiance of a family abode. Since it's a budget hotel, bring your extra towel for personal use. Towels are changed every 3 days ( as notified beforehand in their website). This hotel is highly recommended for budget conscious, not compromising the fun and enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created especially for the savvy budget traveller, hangout at mt.emily promises a fun and affordable stay. Nestled in a tranquil respite away from the hustle and bustle of the city, hangout at mt.emily is located just a stone’s throw away from Orchard Road, Bugis and Little India. Designed with our signature "no frills, just fun" concept, we give travellers just the right amount of attention needed - no unnecessary amenities except for cushy beds and squeaky clean bathroom at rates that won't blow a hole in your pocket. And if you love making new friends, hangout at mt.emily offers the perfect place to meet hangout and meet fellow travellers.A firm believer of corporate social responsibility, hangout at mt.emily (part of the Cathay Organisation group) has been donating SGD$1 from each room night stay to the Organisation’s adopted charities since it open in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your firstname.lastname@example.org reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hangout At Mt. Emily Hotel Singapore
- Hangout Hotel Singapore
- Hangout@Mt.Emily Singapore