“Le nu paradise ”

Paradise Group
Order Online
Ranked #1,969 of 14,404 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Helmed by a team of sincere and well-trained chefs, every dish at Paradise Classic is prepared from the heart with a flair for Chinese cooking. Embark on a journey of classic Chinese cuisine at Paradise Classic, with dishes that trigger you to reminisce the taste of home-cooked dishes.
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice food. Located at VivoCity (2/f). Short waiting time in the queue. Got to wait a little for the food. Overall good.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I had made a terrible choice to go in for dinner.
To begin with, floor service was terrible.
Upon entering, not being greeted, was asking for a table of 2, the female door Host shown me to a table by leading me half way, and expect me to be seated while another lady was setting the table, without saying anything to me and left me hanging there.
After ordering the food, the docket was place on a table, and simply I can spot the mistake which I had not place any tofu order. I informed 1 of the server, they acknowledge, but never admitted to their mistake, and was like telling one another off in Cantonese "eh, key wrongly", than walked off. I was amused they actually did it in front of me. Soon after 1 - 2min, despite pointing out the mistake, the wrongly keyed food was still being served to my table. Now the food order I placed was only less than 5min. and food was quickly served to my table. That make me wondering if the food was even prepared and under go through some heat in the first placed.
Secondly, in the first placed I have inform server that I want my dish for both appetiser and soup to serve first before I have my main. She acknowledge. I just want to eat and enjoy my food with my partner.
To my surprise, I finished my appetiser, and soup have not arrived yet. Next server came in and ask me that I requested all to be serve out, can they bring out the food?
Obviously the answer is no. Because I mention clearly, I want to eat slow.
Next 5min my soup was served, and guess what? 2 service staff came to me, one put the soup on the table, another one ask me can they bring out the remaining food? Because I request to, so now can I have them? In my mind I was like, what the!?
Anyway, main course serve, and guest what, the pork collar serve, was a thin slice meat, with only chewy texture with no fragrance, not hot at all. it was plainly serve cold to me. The platter was the worst. Salty, Salty, Salty. Chicken was dry and salty, with no flavor. Char siew, faulse advertise, dry, soft, salty, with the missing honey sauce. It's like the char siew went in to the water soak for awhile and come to plate. Missing the word "Char". Not to say it was Sour!?
Lastly the famous iris duck, was a joke. Sour and salty, No flavour at all. No specialty, it give an impression, it just a duck.
Overall, it was terrible, I cannot imagine I actually dine in to a well known group.
Never ever patronised again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Thank Jackson Tan Jia... L
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Traditional Cantonese menu. Something for everyone. Decent sized portions and not too greasy. Despite few diners and ample wait staff, service was painfully slow and staff not knowledgeable about what's on menu. Note this restaurant is upstairs at the far end of the Shoppes above the hawker centre.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

We had a wonderful, filling and tasty lunch with friends and family at this well known Singaporean chain. Plenty of options were available, with food that both adults and kids enjoyed. We especially liked the pork soup, baked tofu, spinach with garlic, baked fish (and so on)! Hard to remember all the dishes we had but we all left full with nothing left on the dishes!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Located at far end mall

Had better Chinese than this
Watch what you use and eat as you will be stung on bill. Including hand wipes, complimentary nuts that you are then charged for, service fee, basically increased additional $10.

Food is nice but not 5 star. Wheelchair access easy if on large banquet table, otherwise too narrow between tables. Ask restaurant if they would assist to provide easiest table if you book in advance

Date of visit: February 2018