“Server got order wrong and have attitude problem.”

Ho Huat Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee
Ranked #5,625 of 12,205 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Came to have a late lunch on a Monday, I was the only one ordering and had a special request of no onions and no chilli.
My special request was repeated thrice by the server attending the cashier to the cook.
After waiting for 10 mins my food was finally ready but guess what. With spring onions. I brought it up to the cook and she said can't you just pick it out. So troublesome nevermind we leave yours to the next customer. I cook your own again. Totally not apologetic at all.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Lovely fragrant hokkien mee. My first choice every time I visit Boon Lay hawker centre! Many people don’t know but their fried rice is also super awesome!

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I was in the vicinity, so decided to try it. I'm not sure if the chef had an off day, but the fried noodles came out too soft and tasteless. Prawns were sparse, it's supposed to be prawn noodle, for goodness sake. The usual saving grace for a bad dish, the chilli paste, was too salty.

I sure hope it was an off day for the chef, or I'm not sure how the few reviewers could give such glowing reviews.
Finally there is no formal queue system. First come does not get to be served first. It depends on the memory of the cashier, which sucked big time.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Don't stay in the west. Went to their new outlet at china square food centre. $5.50 for small plate. Excellent wok hei. Prawn has been peeled. The lard that's comes with it is dry and not oily. Goes well with the noodle. Will visit again.

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Good rice fry with shrimp, egg, sausage , price from $4 to $8. You can also chose noodle. Good place for you if you are not familiar with other food in Singapore

1  Thank John K