“Wonderful Place”

Ranked #1,933 of 15,078 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Reviewed May 30, 2018

"Toastbox is The Singaporean cafe very cute decoration all with white color wooden tables and chairs.
I like to come here to have some coffee, relax, reading and sometimes meeting friends very nice place.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Best menu for breakfast. Fast service. Multilanguage staff. cheap. Standard taste for coffee. Tea is better.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018

This restaurant definitely does not have the healthiest food in the world...we went there because the Marina Bay Sands hotel breakfast was $50 per person which is just ridiculous.

My son and I ate instant ramen noodles at the restaurant...I have to say "I LOVE Ramen noodles" (I know...it's horrible for you !!!)

We had the peanut butter toast and other things as well...we discovered our kids love peanut butter on bread :)

If you are looking for inexpensive food...this is it...if you are looking for something healthy...this is definitely not it.

Their coffee was strong and full of concentrated/condensed milk...

The people serving there were definitely not the friendliest people in the world...the guy was nice but many of the women there just looked like "I don't like my job and I want you to know I don't like my job" kind of look on their face. It is after-all a fast food restaurant.

They had a sign at the front door "no photos" so I had to respect that...I did take a photo of the restaurant from outside though

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Toastbox provide best choices of food and drink for breakfast or snack. Their kaya toast and teh C (tea with milk, not sure about the name) are the best!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Still a nice place to go to for toast and tea, ut I do not really like the multi grain bread version. This place is also getting to be very popular with tourists.

I still wish they could put in place proper signage to indicate where you line up to order for takeaways, and where to queue to dine in, having seen several times when customers end up at the wrong line initially.

Date of visit: January 2018