Tripadvisor
Singapore
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews guest lounge doodle wall nespresso machine conference hotel pulau ubin quiet retreat near airport between flights an overnight stay short stopover a short taxi ride shower gel breakfast spread public transport stayed here for one night hotel is located long flight
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

Great hotel. It is somewhat away from the city center but you get a much lower rate than in town. The rooms are quite ok and clean. Unless you want to spend most of your stay in the hotel this is a good place to stay. It shares facilities with the nearby Beach Club (Pool and Gym), but it has a sufficiently extensive breakfast buffer and soom decent lunch and dinner options. It is near (1.5 km) Changi Village which is a pleasant walk and where you have a large variety of local food stalls. Taxi to town takes about S$25 one way and Grab is about the same. Under 15 minutes to the airport.

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at Changi Cove, that was made wonderful with the attentive staff. Would like to mention Mr.Rahim who stands by the doors, in the lounge area to greet guests in the morning at breakfast, and when we checked out. His genuine smile and warmth touched our hearts and made the stay even more so meaningful.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2019

We stayed here for two nights, in between flying from the UK and going out to Aus. The room was very clean, quiet and dark, the beds were really comfortable - so we had two good sleeps. The breakfast was great, and the staff were very kind and helpful. We got soaked in heavy rain on the Changi Boardwalk nearby when out sightseeing for the day, and although we'd checked out (we had an evening flight) they provided towels to dry off.
Changi Village / hawker centre and Changi Museum are close by. It's a 15 min bus ride to the MRT to the centre of Singapore, so we found it a great place to stay.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

We were so glad we chose to break up our journey and stay at Changi Cove, it was just perfect for us! 24 hour reception, excellent staff, a very nice breakfast, clean & cool room...everything was just great. We struggled to get a large taxi van to the airport but the staff were kind enough to help us with that. I couldn't fault our stay - well done Changi Cove!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2019

I had a 21hr stopover and all the transit hotels in airport were full. I had my nephew look for a hotel and book it for me from overseas.

At 2am I was at the reception ready to pay the $94.00 advertised on booking.com. I was half asleep but when the receptionist announced the price of $260.00 I got wide awake, nearly having a stroke. I showed her the advertised price and she said because it is from the booking agency. She knew that I was stranded and they must do this often because it was so easy and so natural for her to invent a price.

As I was getting there I noticed another hotel the Raintr33 and I grabbed my luggege and walked out. The half bold manager became somewhat rude.

I do not know how the hotel is but I would not go there anymore and I suggest you too stay far from receptionists who see only money and not people!

When I told the Raintr33 receptionists the story of the price being lower because of booking.com he said, on the contrary sir, I gave you a 10% for booking directly through us and not on the book...com.

Stay away from these croocks

Trip type: Traveled solo