Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews apartment guests washer dryer cold storage minute walk gym
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Although I stayed 18 nights, One thing I didn't like that I request for late check out, but it was refused because there is a gust going to check in on the same room, later on I heard that the gust has cancel the check in and I was not informed !!!

Second thing, that I was charged for 108 and 128 S$ for the pick up in from the airport, while during the return flight I was charges around 65 S$ each both of them from the hotel booking. Surprised !!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SLSGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Dear essa329,

Thank you for your review via Tripadvisor. Please know that your feedback is much appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I visited my client. Their family is staying for a month before finding permanent accommodation. The building is a little tired. Maintenance and housekeeping kept it up. Access, room amenities and benefits of stay at both hotel and residence are essentially the same; hotel for short stay and residence for medium term. With its location near Orchard Road, Shangrila Apartment is an excellent temporary choice.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Edmund K,

Thank you for your positive review via Tripadvisor. Please know that your feedback is much appreciated. I am happy to know that your client and family are enjoying their stay with us.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We were a family of 5 and the apartment accommodated us well, it was nice to have the extra space of the lounge and kitchenette. The rooms are just a bit tired and dated. Ours was showing some water damage in areas and there was tape on the floor where some tiles were cracked or lifting. The staff were accommodating and everything clean. A really handy location. We loved the buffet in the Shangri-La Hotel which is just next door.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank L4615TTgregd

Dear Greg D,

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

After much research my husband & I decided on Shangrila apartments. With 2 kids & a helper we decided to take the 2 bedroom apartment. Kanchana at reservations was extremely helpful in holding one for us. Superb location just behind orchard street. Perfect for families with a well equipped kitchenette & living room. The pool side is not busy like the main hotel & the breakfast spread is huge.. The over all staff is very helpful too. Nicole & Kim at the reception helped us extend our stay even though the hotel was pretty much booked. Only drawback was that housekeeping doesn't come on Sunday's & public holidays. Overall a great experience. Will surely come back again

Dear Geetu J,

Thank you for your review via Tripadvisor. I am happy to know that your family and you have enjoyed your stay with us at Shangri-La Apartments. Please know that your compliments are much appreciated and will be shared with all my colleagues, especially Kanchana, Kim and Nicole.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

We (family of 4) had a great stay here in a 2 bedroom apt. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. You have access to the hotel and all of its amenities. The service at both the apartments and the hotel is fantastic. The restaurants at the hotel are all really good (don't miss the buffet breakfast - you won't need lunch!!) and both the apartments and hotel have great pools. There were also lots of activities for the kids at the hotel pool. The apartment was spacious, bright and clean. I noticed some reviewers felt they were dated but, not being a home decor aficionado, ours seemed fine to me - it had good beds, lots of closet space, clean and spacious bathrooms and a nice living room with a TV to keep the kids occupied while we got organized. We would definitely stay here again!

3  Thank Al920c

Dear Al920c,

Thank you for a great review via Tripadvisor. I am glad to hear that your family and you have enjoyed your stay with us at Shangri-La Apartments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.