Stayed here in a two-bedroom apartment with my wife and two kids for 7 nights as it is challenging to find a hotel in Singapore that will accept four people in a single room. The location is great with easy access to Orchard Road (the main shopping road) but set back a bit so it is not so noisy. It has its own pool which was nice and quiet, but you also have access to the hotel's larger pool.
The breakfast buffet at The Line restaurant in the hotel was included which is a fabulous buffet with lots of variety and good food from several Asian cultures as well as American/British and European breakfast foods -- a bit for everyone.
Free Wi-Fi in the room worked great, no problems with speed or connection.
Daily cleaning and towel replacement except for Sundays was nice and the kitchen was sufficient for our short stay.
The only downside is, as several people have noted, the rooms are a bit dated. Everything was functional, although the hot water tanks must be very small as we ran out of hot water in each bathroom after only one shower.
Would definitely stay here again, especially thanks to the included buffet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La Apartments blend thoughtful layouts with enticing recreational options. Fully furnished apartments are well-appointed with crisp, contemporary design in earth tones. Residents also enjoy privileged access to all facilities and services of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore during their stay in these short-term apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shangri-La Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Shangri La Apartments Singapore