All reviews budget hotel paya lebar katong mall windowless room close to the airport mrt station family room sized bed short stay nice room noodles choose this hotel pleasant stay public transport ktv taxi changi
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at thr hotel for two nights. First of all, i like the location where is away from crowded city center n accessible to many food stalls, historical buildings and local community. Wandering nearby lets me experience the local life style. The hotel is easily reached by taking bus no.33 outside Dokota mrt station and take off at the 4th stop, stop no 82141, walk straight the road and turn left till u see a clean alley. The hotel is located on the right end of the alley and next to a boxing school. For walking to hotel, it may take 20 mins.

Staff is nice n polite. Staying at a window room which is bright n comfy, having very enough space to put all my belongings.

I would stay again next time in Singapore.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Fragrance Hotel for 4 nights. Clean room and friendly staff. Close to the airport. Lots of local food close the hotel. The pillows were very hard but other than that we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

It's my third visit in Singapore and the first time that I found a hotel that match my expectations: clean, friendly and helpful stall, well located with many good restaurants in the area. The USB charger on the wall is extremely very convenient. The bus stop of bus 33 is just next to the hotel and only 5 MN to MRT station Dakota. Definitely will stay again on this hotel on my next visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank kosonac
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I went to Singapore for 5 nights (10th-15th June 2018) and I wanted a cheap hotel to stay so I chose this one.
The reception was always kind and willing to help.
My room was at the 4th floor, had no windows, so I had to had the lights open. It was really clean, fast internet.
I recommend it for people staying for a couple of nights, but not more.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Maria C
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

The room very comefortable and smell good, clean room, airy, top view, good room amenities, good soundproofing, quiet space and friendly staff. 89 $ is too cheap for such a room, although only 2 short nights but we would love and will return for the next trip

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank NhiT142
GlobalPremiumHotels, Guest Relations Manager at The Fragrance Hotel (Joo Chiat), responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Nhi T,

Thank you for taking time to share your positive rating of the hotel stay with the rest of the travellers.

I am delighted to hear that the hotel had fulfilled all expectations of your stay, which you had deemed it to be a value-for-money accommodation.

The Hotel Team looks forward to welcoming you back on your return trip to Singapore!

Regards,