All reviews geylang area mrt station walking distance mountbatten hawker
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel with nice staffs. Clean. The room is cute. Near airport. Peaceful place. Budget type yet classy. You should try it also. Come over and enjoy your stay in Singapore. Have a good holiday here.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Amy29C
GlobalPremiumHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Budget Singapore Crystal, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dear Amy29C,

Yes, many travellers had chosen Fragrance Hotel - Crystal as their preferred accommodation choice, given its close proximity to Changi Airport, located on the eastern part of the island. I am glad the hotel and its room had served you well and hope to welcome you back for another great stay and visit to our sunny island of Singapore!

Regards,
Jack Chee
Senior Customer Relations Manager

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Does this hotel have a restaurant or menu for room service for food???. Because we were planning to just eat at the hotel for our breakfast. Hoping for ur fast and reliable reply. Thank you soooo much

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
GlobalPremiumHotels, Owner at Ibis Budget Singapore Crystal, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2019

Dear Dessa,

I apologise for the delayed response to your question.

Our hotel does not have an in-house café or restaurant as our hotel is in the vicinity of some really great food, we would like to offer our guests the flexibility to enjoy different delicacies each morning. Please do not hesitate to approach my colleagues at the front desk for their recommendations!

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 16, 2019

The room is rather large.There is a refrigerator in the room, the room is very clean, although the appearance is average,.Good value for money. Sebastian is a good person and help me a lot, thanks for his help.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Extremely noisy hotel in a bad neighborhood.
In 3 nights here I was awake by other guests shouting and banging doors between 6 and 7 am. After guests leave, it comes the housekeeping. That means I must go to bed at 10pm if I wish to have a normal 8 hours sleep.
I called reception several times so they could fix it but as the noise continued I presume the hotel is not to interested on fixing this issue. So far, I can only say :
One star is a big compliment.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
GlobalPremiumHotels, Owner at Ibis Budget Singapore Crystal, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Dear Jorge,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed during your stay with us.

Here at Fragrance Hotel, we are committed to providing a pleasant Fragrance experience to all of our guests. Since receiving your feedback, I have launched an investigation to identify the reasons for your displeasure.

From my investigation via CCTV, my Front Desk received a call from you at 06:51 about the noise level. When he went up to assist in resolving the matter, he found that the noise level had returned to normal. Subsequently at 23:22 on the same night, you came down to the Front Desk to lodge another complaint, to which my colleague offered to change your room. She had personally accompanied you to the proposed room, but you did not accept our gesture of goodwill. My colleague also conveyed your feedback to the tour leader of the respective group.

We would also like to thank you for your remarks to my colleagues about "playing loud music outside the doors of hotel guests at 3 in the morning if you were unable to rest", which has kept our Front Office team vigilant throughout the entire night.

We have gone beyond a reasonable amount of care in addressing your complaints. We hope our response has cleared up the misunderstanding surrounding this incident.

Regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2019

This hotel is pretty standard for its price in Singapore. My friends and I stayed for a night and had an alright experience. The area the hotel is in felt safe and we walked to a Hawker center during the day. I do wish there were more things around the hotel but calling an Uber/Grab worked perfectly fine to get everywhere!

Overall the hotel felt very small (from the lobby to the rooms) but it served its purpose. We were in a triple room which had a double bed and a twin bed. Somehow we managed to fit our luggage but more space would definitely be nice! There are some basic amenities like coffee and a TV in the room. I found no issues with the bathroom.

One thing to note is that the walls are quite thin to the hallways so you will hear other visitors who may be loud and inconsiderate. Not sure how much sleep we got that night, but at least it was a decent place to sleep. Check out was easy and we were able to store our luggage while we went out during the day. For the price you pay, it is as expected!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank crystalwhistle

Dear Crystalwhistle,

Thank you for leaving us a detailed review of your stay with us at Fragrance Hotel - Crystal!

We are pleased you have had an enjoyable Fragrance experience.

As Singapore is pretty small, all buildings (including hotels across our city) are affected by the land constraint, which results in generally more compact configuration of hotel rooms. Nevertheless, our rooms have been carefully designed to balance comfort and affordability in an economy-tier hotel.

We hope to serve you again!

Best Regards,