Frangipani Wellness Spa
Review Highlights
Wellness indeed

We had such a treat of a surprise when we entered Frangipani. Wonderful staff, quality service... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2017
blauwe-lijn
Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
via mobile
Body Scrub

I had a lovely treatment here. This Spa is so beautiful and clean, with friendly service. The... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2015

from $175.08
from $40.91
from $86.48
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2015 via mobile

Was very disappointed when I went to the spa to get henna. The first impression I got when I walked in was that it was beautiful. However, I saw the prices and was quite shocked but believed it was due to the fact that they were experienced. I was completely wrong, I paid $32 for henna which did not look anything like the one I chose from their booklet. Yes I was told it would not be the exact replica but the lady who did my henna seemed to be very inexperienced. Would have been better and much more professional if the spa showed their actual work and hired people who had practice and experience. Also a complete ripoff as I got a beautiful elbow length henna in Little India for $25. Very disappointed.

1  Thank Melodyamelia
Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

I had a great Javanese massage here. The owner and the massage therapist were courteous and helpful. I wish to be back soon.

4  Thank shruthigowda