“Prompt service with excellent quality and value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #4,716 of 10,424 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Prompt service with excellent quality and value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Freshly baked subs with excellent service was the hallmark,I was looking for veg stuff,and could get it with full satisfaction.

Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,352 helpful votes
“Simple and tasty sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Usually get the 6 inch honey oats loaf, with sweet onion sauce. Love the Italian trio meats, as well as the Italian Meatball. Recently had the pulled pork version in Chicago, but that has not arrived in Singapore yet. You also have a choice of vegetables to add to your sandwich. Do also ask them for their daily specials.

• Visited August 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Lovely as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Love the Subway, one of my favorite food takaway while in Singapore. Its good, free drinks plus a very fast food.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Faeez1204
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I feel cheated!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I have a great fan of Subway. But this time... The breakfast menu is like a completely waste of my money! Especially the 3" Bacon & Egg. I rather use that money and get a 6" with more ingredients. The bacon was the biggest disappointment. I had to go back to the counter and ask where's my bacon, and the staff had the cheek to tell me, the bacon is a small piece. Omg, I went back to my table and tried to find that piece of bacon, stuck in between the egg and the bread, I found a pathetic one piece of 2" bacon, you gotta be kidding about this standard? And to add on to my disappointment, the hash browns are all squashed. This is crazy. Never ordering breakfast menu again.

• Visited August 2013