“One-stop shop for for all the touristy stuff Singapore has to offer!”
Review of DUCKtours

DUCKtours
Book In Advance
$77.03*
and up
Singapore Flexi Attractions Pass with Optional Universal Studios Singapore...
$27.94*
Singapore Duck Tour
$32.47*
Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Night Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: This is an amphibious land and sea tour rated as one of the Top 10 Best Family Experiences and Winner of the Tourism Awards Singapore! The craft is a remodeled WWII amphibious Vietnamese war craft that promises you the best tour experience. This hour-long journey brings you up close to Singapore's famous skyline, historical landmarks and gorgeous bay view. You'll also be hearing the Singapore story from our DUCKtainers commentating live onboard the craft. It is an adventure and thrill ride all in one, ride the original Wacky DUCK now!
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Singapore tourism has combined all their tours into one-stop shopping for all the touristy stuff Singapore has to offer. We opted for the most expensive package ($69 per adult for 12 tours & attractions), as it was basically the cost of the DUCKtours and Singapore Flyer combined.

It was useful to also use the unlimited 3 routes of Hop on Hop off buses to get around for 2 days, but we didn't have time to also do the water taxi and museum visits.

So we basically only took advantage of: the HiPPO River Cruise, the Hop on Hop off topless city sightseeing buses, the Singapore Flyer, the Singapore DUCKtour, and the bus to Sentosa (we took the cable car back on our own).

1  Thank I-Lin10

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I took many of the different tours that Duck Tours offer. I orginally took the two day pass to get a good overview of Singapore. The cost was only 69.00, this includes two days of hop & hop off transportations, then also includes a ride on th flyer , river cruise and of course the Duck Tour it self. The Duck tour is an amphibious motorised vehicle, it goes on land and on water. Also with the two day pass , there is a walking tour of Chinatown & Little India. My tour guide name was Kesh, she was excellent! Very direct and informative , I learned alot from her about the culture of Singapore. Once you do the tour it gives you a good idea of what you want to explore after the tour! Maxwells was a great place to eat, which is located in China town. And in Little India I would suggest to go to Mustafa especailly if you want to purchase shoes.......great prices! Then I took another tour the Red Lattern, that was really interesting, Kesh again was my tour guide and I definetly learned alot about the public housing , wages, cost of living etc!
All in all I would highly reccomend this Touring Company they were all great even the staff that sell you the tickets, very helpful! Thanks Guys, you have made my trip to Singapore one of the best places to go and explore!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The 'Duck Tour' consists of a ride in an unique vehicle that can travel on land and swim on water. The 'Duck Tour' took us from the Suntec area to the waters of Singapore River and back. The view of the SIngapore's sky, very nice buidlings and up close to see the Singapore Merlion! It was really fun! Totally enjoyed it! Quack, Quack!
More pictures of the Duck vehicle!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We took the Hippo tours, both red and yellow, just a few days ago. It had rained and the seats upstairs were wet. After a few stops, during which we couldn't make out the overhead narration because of the traffic and the loud background music, my daughter went down to ask the driver for head phones- they hadn't been offered. There were many Asians on our trip and I tried to tell them to go ask for headphones because there were several languages avalable (according to the brochure.) They couldn't understand me and just sat there. Several of them fell asleep and all looked bored. The narration didn't always line up with our position. If I had it to do over, I spend the $81 we paid to hire an English speaking taxi driver.

3  Thank Nrskdd
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We liked this. We took our two children with us who weren't bored at all. Very informative and very friendly host.

1  Thank SBerny