“Lazy Wednesday evening ”

Next Door Cafe & Taverna
Ranked #1,899 of 11,762 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Went there with friends for an afterwork drink. They have a great choice of beers at a cool price.
Pizzas are really good and service is nice.

3  Thank Raza K

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My friends brought me to Next Door Café for my 25th birthday last Tuesday night. I have passed it several times before but never found the time to give it a go.

I can’t pronounce the names of some of the dishes but the patty stuffed with cheese and ham is now my new favourite. My friends also ordered meatballs stuffed with cheese, four cheese pizza, seafood pizza, buffalo mozzarella salad and feta cheese salad. We wanted to order pasta but it would have been too much food. The portions are big but we managed to clear everything, we could not make it to dessert though. My boyfriend loved the choice of beers, there were so many to choose from, at least 100 types! The waitress was very helpful and gave us good recommendations on what to try. I decided to have the red house pour in the end and it was surprisingly good.

Everything was perfect. We enjoyed ourselves so much, my boyfriend and I will be celebrating his birthday here soon.

4  Thank LangJEnn
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Very cosy place on East Coast Road. Good choice of European (Adriatic) food, with an extensive choice of beers from all over the world.
Was told by a friend/colleague that the pizzas at Next Door Café are delicious. Turned out to be an understatement!! Very friendly service. Recommended for gathering with friends over a pint.

4  Thank GeorgeFromSingapore
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are familiar to the place as we go almost every week! We like it very much, for many reasons: the owners are very friendly and smiling, the food is always very fresh and good and it really makes us feel like home!
Sure you need to give it a try!

4  Thank Kate_ParisParis
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I visit Next Door Cafe regularly over the years with my fiancé and friends and when ever we have a party NDC is always at the top of our list. We have conducted business dining there various occasion and the feedback we received was excellent. Clients are relaxed and comfortable with the ambience. The food is always superb and it is serviced with a smile and good humor. NDC give you total peace of mind because you know the food they prepare will be excellent and of the finest quality. I can't recommend them highly enough.

4  Thank RaymondlLisa