“Very Good”

Cuisines: Chinese, Greek
Luzon, Philippines
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Bak Kut Teh is located near Central Mall in the famous Clark Quay. It's one of the oldest eateries in Singapore that specializes in pork ribs soup/stew. We tried the famous pork ribs and tofu skins with chicken feet and steamed vegetables and these were delicious.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cherdigan

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

One thing that I usually do during my stay in Singapore is find Bak Kut Teh. Near my sister's apartment in Havelock Road there is this small restaurant which sell Bak Kut Teh. Near a temple as well in that area. Good food to warm your body :)

Visited June 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Never absent to visit while in Singapore”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

For non moslems friends and families, Bak Kut Teh is well known food in Singapore. I usually visit store in Balastier or Tiong Bahru. Because mostly now I stay in my sister apartment in Tiong Bahru area, we go the one in that area, near a temple which also located there. Deliciouuuus......!

Visited July 2013