“Nice”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
“Nice”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Nice food and very friendly staff. A bit over priced though. Nice atmosphere. Try the pork ribs and banana cake with vig as desert.

Marlboro
“Great Carribean food!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

pleasant music, staff and the food was very good! The price was also reasonable. Be advised that finding the restaurant can be a bit tricky due to the narrow, winding streets.....but worth it!

Visited July 2014
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Too expensive for what it is!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The place and deco is nice in itself but it is really noisy and most of all damn expensive compared to many other cosy and fine restaurants in town. Plus not that much food in the plate. 14 dollars for a beer and 26 dollars for a chicken curry that looked like a chinese dish. And prices exclude of course 10% and 7% charges. The bill was salty for a very light dinner. Very disappointing.

“Inconsistent”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We went here recently for my husbands birthday. The food was pretty good. The place has a good vibe but service is pretty inconsistent and let's place down. Service is slow, you need to call out. We had one excellent waitress and one who was terrible with a pretty poor attitude. I addressed with the manager at the time and I think he was humouring me by listening to my complaint as we had had a bit of an incident with one of the waitresses but they did do what I asked and additionally sent out birthday dessert unexpected which did recover everyone's perception. Quirky place, would probably come back again.

Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing time in Lime house”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was worried about some of the bad reviews but seems like they are not credible!

First time here and I would say that this restaurant has a very good ambience and they sure live up to their "liming" experience that I came about in their Facebook. We had a fun time with a group of 4, and food were really good! We went there at 2pm, ordered a set lunch each (costing 30++) each and I can't complain, the food is simply amazing!

Service is really good too as the waiters were very nice to us. Definitely coming back with more friends!

• Visited May 2014