““Relaxing massage - just what was needed””

One One Reflexology & Healthcare Center
Ranked #66 of 399 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: One One reflexology & healthcare center are one of the oldest established massage center in pagoda street since the year 2003. Our team were recognised by Kallam Worldwide USA, invited to took part in Singapore Airshow exhibition event. Our professional trained therapist will provide best and soothing foot reflexology & body massage.Located near Chinatown MRT EXIT A, 22A ,Smith street. (Formally 61/61A Pagoda street)
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The staff here are friendly and very accommodating; asking if the pressure is right and ensuring the best experience. The massage itself is really good, not to mention professionalism and the set up. Highly recommended!

1  Thank shenting15

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited in the past for foot massages and body massages, which helped to relieve aches and tense muscles from sport activities and facing the computer for long hours at work. Definitely worth a visit if you're already in the area, and it would be good to let them know beforehand the intensity and strength you're looking for in the massage so that they can allocate you a masseuse who is strong enough / specializes in giving massages in the particular area (e.g. legs / feet / shoulder / head). Their new place (across the road from their old premises) is clean and nicely decorated as well.

2  Thank aureatelyqueer
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I used to visit OneOne in Chinatown a lot a few years' ago - they have since changed location to over the road. Their new premises are very nice, with comfortable seating and attractive decor. However, the massage I had was very disappointing, probably the worst I have ever had; with very little manipulation or effort on the masseur's side. This would depend on the individual masseur, I do appreciate; very possibly the male masseurs are better. (I used to have a really superb female masseuse at OneOne a few years' ago, but she is no longer there) - I had been really looking forward to the visit, so I was obviously very disappointed. I am not sure if I would go again; the premises ARE very nice (they are a professional outfit), I was just so disappointed on this occasion. I'd booked a foot massage as well, but this was more like a reflexology session which is often painful - and you need to be in the right mood for that.

2  Thank kimski44