“My first Laduree ever”
Review of Laduree Singapore

Laduree Singapore
Ranked #144 of 249 Dessert in Singapore
Reviewed July 7, 2014

If there was a store elsewhere in Takashimaya, I didn't find it. What I found was the designated takeaway kiosk located in the first entrance of Ngee Ann City you would see if you were walking down from ION and Wisma Atria.

I was there early afternoon on a Saturday, I didn't encounter any long lines. Which was great because I couldn't really decide what flavours to go in the Singapore edition pink hard box (which survived the trip back home in my checked luggage - they're cracked, but otherwise still edible). And the staff were really patient with me and helped me along with suggestions of flavours to try.

I suspect that they have a rotation of flavours, so I might go back again to see what those are, but I dunno if I could spend so much on macaroons.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Visited Laduree at Takashimaya to sample their famous macarons. The place was a girly dream's paradise...quaintly French, pastel colours and dainty touches. I purchased a box of 9 macarons and the attendant was accommodating to tell me more about the flavours. They were well-stocked too. There were also a lot of merchandise (candles, keychains, tote bags, etc). I wanted a key chain and candle but they were quite pricey. The macarons tasted great (better than Pierre Herme in my opinion). The flavors were simple and straightforward but the taste delivery was excellent. My favorite is the Marie Antoinette. The strawberry was the least favorite (I think it had jam in the center). Overall, I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

The macaroons are delicious. My favorite was the matcha flavor. However, it is quite pricey as compared to TWG, which offer similar quality French macaroons. The prices of the boxes to which to put the macaroons are cute, however expensive, so we opted to buy just the macaroons instead. But no doubt, they offer one of the best french macaroons. I hope they soon offer seats in which customer can stop in to grab a cup of tea/desserts just like TWG.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

A charming fairy tale like shop in shades of pastel on the second floor of Takashimaya Shopping Centre. Right in the middle of fashion brands and next to Tiffany, it was almost missed.
Wonderful macaroons at S$3.80 each. My favourite is the salted caramel. Perfectly made with crisp exterior but soft and chewy insides and rich creamy filling.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

It is the first time i came here and the staff is really nice. He explain 1 by 1 of the flavour n the best seller. Am my way back to KL. Will enjoy the taste once reached home.