Tomi Foot Reflexology - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great

Great service good knowledge on reflexology relaxing, will try the whole body massage when im in... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2014
Ami M S
via mobile
Dirty and pushy

Reviewed July 20, 2015
Amanda V

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2015

There are two floors!i was approached by the owner ourptside and decided to go in!he stared rubbing my arms and insisting that I needed two hours(with a mouth full of food and spraying all over me URGH!!)I assured him that I know what I wanted and settled for a 30 minute foot massage!the girl was actually good enough but the place is really dirty and there is stacks of various bags full of who knows what behind the chairs and lying around !the other girls actually lay on the massa be beds and slopped on the spare chairs on their phones and chattering!very uncomfortable experience and definitely not worth the $30 for 30 minutes before tip!YUK

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank Amanda V
Reviewed May 10, 2015 via mobile

There are actually two locations in Lucky Plaza - one in the basement and one on the first floor. My therapist was Jasmine. If you have not had this type of foot reflexology before, be aware it does hurt but it is a good pain that ends up making your feet and calves feel really rejuvenated. The woman having the same treatment next to me was crying through most of her treatment but left with a smile on her face.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Great service good knowledge on reflexology relaxing, will try the whole body massage when im in town

1  Thank Ami M S
Reviewed December 29, 2013

A little noisy surrounding but excellent foot massage.. My therapist Irene was exceptionally good.

I suffer from acute plantar fasciitis and having somebody work on my foot especially my arch was extremely soothing and relaxing.

A 60 minutes massage cost Sin $ 50 but worth every penny.. :)

Date of experience: December 2013
7  Thank aspenplace
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have a lot of trouble with my feet and knees because of arthritis, so after a few hours of plodding round the shopping centres in Orchard Road, I was more than ready for a foot massage. I found Tomi Foot Reflexology at the bottom of the stairs on the basement level of Lucky Plaza, opposite Takashimaya and only a 5 minute walk from Orchard MRT. The lady assigned to me was Rose, and I can highly recommend her. I had a 1 hour (S$50) foot massage which was sheer heaven, and I came out feeling as if I was dancing on air, my feet felt so good.

When I entered this very small salon, I was shown to a reclining seat, and was immediately given a welcome cup of hot tea, perhaps jasmine or chrysanthemum, but very nice all the same. My feet were washed with a warm towel, and then the foot not being massaged was covered with a loose long cotton sock made of sheet material, not a sock sock, and my knees covered with a towel.

Rose applied just the right amount of pressure, not too hard, not too soft, and also didn't use too much cream, which I liked as I personally don't like too much oil or cream for a massage. During the massage, my tea cup was topped up as many times as I wanted. Easy to drift off to sleep!

So if you are looking for a good place for an excellent foot massage, you can't go wrong with Tomi's. Bookings are accepted, which is good as the little salon was very busy when I was there, locals as well as tourists, and that is always a good sign.

Date of experience: October 2013