“must visit south indian restaurant in singapore”
Review of MTR Restaurant

MTR Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 11,191 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving Pure Vegetarian Authentic South Indian Food Since 1924. Only the Finest and Fresh Ingredients used. No MSG,Chemicals and Preservatives used. NO Service charges levied. Situated Opp. Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple on Serangoon Road. Near Ferrar Park MRT station Next to City Square Mall.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

absolutely lip smacking choice of snacks and sweets. This is the best vegetarian restaurant in singapore

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times since it opened a year or more ago and have never been disappointed. Everything that I have tasted in the menu has been of consistently good quality. The dosas, rava idli, bisibele bath, khara bath, bonda and other dishes specific to MTR have all been fresh and very tasty.
My doctor friends from the US and UK were equally impressed with the food and we ended up tasting many dishes at the recommendation of the Manager at the counter. Everyone was happy at the end of tasting at least 10 different dishes! And the coffee was fantastic. Two of us had two cups each!
Please maintain the good quality of food and service and I am sure MTR Singapore will continue to be the best vegetarian restaurant in Singapore.
Fantastic Food! Try it.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was always craving for Badam Halwa and Bisibele Bath of Bangalore style. One of my friends adviced me to drop in to MTR. I finally did with my husband. We both enjoyed every dish to the core. We really felt for a while that, we are back to our super delicious taste of Mysore-bangalore. Thank you MTR..You can expect our visit every often..:)

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had the opportunity to have breakfast at the MTR restaurant at Serangnoon Road in Singapore and thoroughly enjoyed the food and the hospitality. We have had food in other restaurants in Serangoon Road in the last 3 days and found MTR to be the best true to their name and tradition. I will strongly recommend MTR to those who wants to have a tasty food away from India.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is the cleanest place i have ever seen. It hand down serves the best south indian food in the town. Can try anything and everything but will highly recommend - Bisbelle Bath, Rawa Idli, coffee/