“Very nice curry”

Ranked #278 of 11,172 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Quays
Description: Traditional Indian cuisine with warm hospitality. Our chefs are from India and having deep knowledge in about indian cuisine. We serve Mild, Medium and Spicy food. This is the best place for curry lovers. Curry Man Mr. Singh always take care our respective guests. We are the oldest Indian Restaurant among entire boat-quay area.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food was outstanding and plentiful. Not cheap but coming from Perth, Australia where curry is not a cheap night out (as it is in the UK) we found the price ok. Highly recommend the fish tikka starter.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Goan Fish Curry was a treat. Service was excellent and not a bad price. Was very busy and lively but we were served promptly and the food was very tasty. Great view of the riverside and Marina Bay area. If you are there at the right time, you can catch the laser show from the Sands hotel.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We are here last night and after an eventful time finding it (there are a LOT of restaurants along Boat Quay) we settled in for some delicious curries and breads. The service was attentive, and you just need to accept the fact that eating curry outside in Singapore is a sweaty business!!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Recently had dinner at Maharajah and the food and service was fantastic.
I did however find that the medium spicy wasn't very spicy, so I'd recommend that if you like spicy food, choose hot or extra hot

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had not visited Singapore for 4 years, I was so glad to find Maharajah still in the same place, I ate here 4 nights out of my 5 nights stay.

Excellent service, food, location and what a great man Mr Singh is, always makes you feel so welcome. A jolly nice pint of tiger beer too. I tried the lamb tika for a change, I was hooked, it is a must try, thick, juicy tender chunks of meat, all the portions are a good size and lovely and hot when served.

There is outside and indoor seating.