“It's just all right ! ”

My Little Spanish Place
Ranked #432 of 11,375 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Founded in March 2010 and located in the Bukit Timah neighbourhood in Singapore, My Little Spanish Place is inspired by the 'meson' , a typical home-style restaurant often found in Spanish regions. In April 2015, the restaurant opened a second outlet located at Boat Quay, along the riverfront. Our philosphy is based on the Spanish saying, "Mi Casa es Su Casa", which means "My House is Your House". The first Spanish restaurant to be helmed by two chefs with strong Spanish heritage - Maria Sevillano from Salamanca, Spain and Edward Esmero from Philippines, the restaurant boasts a full-fledged menu of Spanish home-style dishes and desserts. Featured in Wine and Dine Magazine's Top Restaurants Guide for 2014, 2015, and 2016. Awarded Bronze for our wine list.
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This is my first visit to spanish restaurant in sg. It's ok generally, churro is very disappointing soggy n paella is overcooked n so obviously quarter of the portion is stick on the pan not like the one i tried in madrid !

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great restaurant and great ambience. The staff were attentive and the food was fantastic, We had a selection of cured meats and hams which were absolutely delicious and then went for the Paella. The Paella had a fantastic crust underneath which is the hallmark of a good Paella. My wife had the lamb cutlets which were cooked to perfection and to round it off a cracking desert platter. Great wines reasonably priced. Overall the experience is one we will definitely repeat. My only criticism was the eagerness to get us out. We were asked whilst eating our main course around 9.45pm what we wanted for dessert as the kitchen was closing and whilst eating our dessert without calling for the bill it was plonked on our table. We would have been very happy to have another bottle of wine and relaxed after our meal but the end of the evening seemed a little rushed. Regardless of this we will definitely go back again but maybe a little earlier so that we can leave when we want to.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been looking for a good Spanish restaurant for a while and my little Spanish place is a lovely venue. Unfortunately the service was patchy at best and the paella was overdone, stuck to the pan and pretty much inedible. We did subtly say something to the waiting staff but they ignored us. A real shame but won't return unfortunately.

1  Thank The_Intrepid_Fox_SG
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family and I have enjoyed quite a lot of great meals at My little Spanish place.
We always bring our guests there, so they can have a nice evening.

Anytime we come, the staff, the Chef, and the food is excellent, and we just love it :-)

Go there, and try it out, you will not regret it :-)

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The place is small, cozy, down to earth and unpretentious. The food is fantastic. The wine, sherries are great as far as I have experienced. Can't ask for more.