“Overcooked and poor service”

My Little Spanish Place
Ranked #437 of 10,776 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Founded in March 2010 and located in the Bukit Timah neighbourhood in Singapore, My Little Spanish Place is inspired by the 'meson' , a typical home-style restaurant often found in Spanish regions. In April 2015, the restaurant opened a second outlet located at Boat Quay, along the riverfront. Our philosphy is based on the Spanish saying, "Mi Casa es Su Casa", which means "My House is Your House". The first Spanish restaurant to be helmed by two chefs with strong Spanish heritage - Maria Sevillano from Salamanca, Spain and Edward Esmero from Philippines, the restaurant boasts a full-fledged menu of Spanish home-style dishes and desserts. Featured in Wine and Dine Magazine's Top Restaurants Guide for 2014, 2015, and 2016. Awarded Bronze for our wine list.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overcooked and poor service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been looking for a good Spanish restaurant for a while and my little Spanish place is a lovely venue. Unfortunately the service was patchy at best and the paella was overdone, stuck to the pan and pretty much inedible. We did subtly say something to the waiting staff but they ignored us. A real shame but won't return unfortunately.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank The_Intrepid_Fox_SG

• Korean first
“Very very nice”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family and I have enjoyed quite a lot of great meals at My little Spanish place.
We always bring our guests there, so they can have a nice evening.

Anytime we come, the staff, the Chef, and the food is excellent, and we just love it :-)

Go there, and try it out, you will not regret it :-)

• Visited June 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Authentic Spanish cuisine. You won't be disappointed”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The place is small, cozy, down to earth and unpretentious. The food is fantastic. The wine, sherries are great as far as I have experienced. Can't ask for more.

• Visited May 2013