“Cosy and different”

Ranked #29 of 96 Bakeries in Singapore
Neighborhood: Little India
Neighborhood: Little India
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Very cute and friendly staff.
The concept is baking and coffee but they have selected savory items as well.
Price slightly steep but portions are reasonable.
Location a bit disadvantageous

Reviewed October 27, 2013

It's a great place to chill, I loved the chiffon cakes and the home made tarts as well as the decor of the place, bright cosy and cheery. The staff were great and perked up my day. Ask for tips for great food around the area!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

i love to breakfast at butter studio, range of menu and cheap!!
located near to bb88 hostel which it really convenient to me and my friend

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Newly open branch of Butter Studio by a friend so decided to check out and evaluate before recommending to anyone else. Very cosy and welcoming cafe. My Irish cream coffee was smooth and fragrant. I couldn't decide between the dark chocolate tart or the salty caramel Nutella tart so I tried both. Both were heavenly. My friend ordered a pot of orange simmer tea which was rare to get in Singapore. It smelt soooooo good! She loved her pretty red velvet cupcake. Ended up relaxing there with my friends for close to four hours. I would definitely return with my god children next time since there is a baby chair available. Clean toilet and free flow drinking water.

1  Thank MoniqueCMH
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The cafe was opened only a few days before our visit. Bright and spacious, and felt homely, which are important attributes of a cafe for me. Had the butterscotch latte which was excellent whilst my wife enjoys her lychee mint tea. We shared a piece of walnut banana cake which is not too buttery for me, just nice. We bought back the cupcakes and they taste very good especially the red velvet and salted caramel ones. Definitely would return for the cupcakes!!

1  Thank chiachiang