“The worst steak ever!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hong Kong, China
“The worst steak ever!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice enough setting with staff that were attentive and professional. However the steak (Rib-Eye) was very disappointing. Aged rib eye is hard to get wrong, but they managed it. Seasoning was non- existent and the cut of beef itself was woeful.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dufusx

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Don't understand the ype”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Came here for lunch during the Restaurant week. The food was only ok and the salad was limp. I understand that it was restaurant week and the restaurant may be overwhelmed by the crowd. However, I do believe that Restaurant week is the time for any participating restaurants to showcase their food and service. In this case, service was cold and uninterested, food was unimpressive.
It was worth the fuss...

Singapore River, Singapore
“Juicy florentina beef!!!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Simply lovely - juicy with great side dish. I tried the 10 day beef cos the 30 day was not ready! Will be back to try the 30 days.

“Not Sure”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Tried during the Oct 13 Restaurant Week for lunch. The salad was average and probably because the vegetable wasn't as fresh as i like to see. The beef main was good and the desert didn't leave much an impression. This may not be a fair assessment of this restaurant given limited items we tried. I was told that the signature 1.2 kg Florentine steak is awesome. Will come back again to try it.

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“must try!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

After reading the good comment about the place,i made my first visit to Oca last friday dinner.
It was situated in a shophouse,2 storey. For those who like to see the chef in action will suggest to dine on the first floor. I was seated at the 2nd floor as we wanted a more romantic corner. As the restaurant was quite full, the staff arranged a window seat at the end of the dining area.
As told by the waitress,they just changed the menu. We were excited to try the new things on the menu. We wanted to try everything on the menu.
So here was what we had...
1)Foie Gras
I fell in love with the plum and peaches!!!
2)Beef Carpaccio
I find it a good balance of the carpaccio and sliced pear. Wanted to order another one but was saving space for the mains.
For our mains we had
Agnolotti
It was pasta stuffed with spinach & pine nuts (both my favourite). The gorgonzola sauce made me stand up from seat. It was MAGNIFICO!!!
Fiorentina
We were reluctant to order this as it was served at 1.2kg but we were able to get a smaller cut at 800gm. Thank you to the waitress who suggested that we have a smaller cut as that is their speciality. As recommended, we had it medium rare.It was AMAZING!
The meat was served on the himalayan salt.We were impressed.
Last but not least, we shared Tiramisu.
I will surely come back with my friends!!

1 Thank Steve M