“Gastronomical wonderland”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Gastronomical wonderland”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I wouldn't categorize it under any particular country's cuisine cos it's not. It's originality & creativity from the young chef at helm, infused with a wonderful mix of top ingredients.
travelonholiday - 21 July 2013 - you're so wrong

3 Thank Shi Min T

• Korean first
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

What more can I say? Nice atmosphere, warm ambience and great service! All dishes were great!

Octopus salad, linguine, seafood soup, potato puree, Florentine steak were all so delicious, consistent in taste which made every visit a perfect experience to me and my friends!

I will be back to satisfy my cravings soon!
Good job Andreano Carbotti and his team! Bravo!

2 Thank EileenSong4271
“Amazing Dining Experience”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

It was my second visit to Oca...again another great dining experience.

We had the char-grilled octopus salad which was such a refreshing dish as every piece of octopus was so soft and tender. Simply love it!
The next dish was our favorite seafood soup. The ingredients, as usual, were so fresh and the soup always so tasty. This time, we also tried the signature Florentine steak. It was really awesome! Each piece of the meat was so juicy and tender and fresh!

Overall it was such an amazing dining experience and we truly enjoyed the warm service from the team and certainly look forward to coming back again soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service food overrated”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Just had dinner here ..frankly quite disappointed overall with the big korean clams they served . Not fresh at all , infact I prefer those normal clams over this.The 1.2 kg t bone steak is nicely cooked but I think quality of the beef is a litttle sub standard but I do understand the difficulty in getting this cut of beef from quality sources.I didnt ask where the origin of the beef but credit to the chef on the cooking.The panacota dessert is a disapointment .Overall abt 100 per head excluding wine in a

“Simply superb...”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

What more can I say...world class service...world class Aussie beef...sensational seafood! Just go there and enjoy guys...

Visited September 2013