“Life is too short!”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #105 of 352 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Avoid Cost Coffee at Changi Airport. The service is appalling, slow, and dozy in the extreme. Several orders ahead of us mixed up and our breakfast failed to materialise...but at least we got our money back!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and I went for a coffee and a snack. We had a latte and a cappuccino as well as a turkey, ham and cheese sandwich. The coffee and the sandwich were both good.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Finding a quality coffee in Singapore is like looking for a needle in a haystack. After many attempts in my humble opinion I think here is best there is. Avoid the latte, it's too weak, go for the flat white, only one size available. Good strong flavour. I usually visit the outlet at Robinson's dept store beside Swisshôtel.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I am referring only to Valley point outlet in which I go regularly because there is no other western cafe there. I have not been to Chevron so its not fair for me to comment. I can live with the high price but I cannot live with the extremely lousy service. All I can say is that the staff there project the feeling that they dont want to be there!!! Service really sucks. I actually saw a guy who got so upset that he just walk off. I dont blame him.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I thought Starbucks was expensive. Costa is even more expensive!

Starbucks at least offers a really nice ambience at their store so it sort of "prices in" the premium. Not so at Costa. Coffee is so-so (not bad but hardly fantastic), ambience feels like a kiddie play school (no armchairs/couches, uncomfortable height of tables relative to chairs - too high or too low, and colour schemes that reminds me of Austin Powers). Baristas are utterly robotic and not chirpy like their Starbucks counterparts.

Thumbs down! The place just opened up close to where I live @ River Valley but I'm so not interested.