“Interesting concept!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've always like to sniff out some unknown place. This place is cool. Love their concept! Food is great too. I kinda peeped into the kitchen and realized their staff are wearing PS cafe tshirt and no wonder it's good. Well done!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Top quality and interesting take on international Chinese food. As usual, PS Cafe staff and service first rate. Good selection of unusual dishes, great drinks and great ambience. Fun for lunch and dinner.

1  Thank Kingstour
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Full disclosure - I've known the owners for over 30 years... But this place really blew me away. The ordering was taken care of by my host (the brother of one of the aforementioned founders) and favored more vegetable dishes and salads, with a lighter selection of chicken and seafood and while so-called Asian fusion is a bit of a curate's egg on a good day, this was stellar. You could taste every single note of every vegetable and green - all organic and bursting with flavor.

I favor the modern takes on the traditional kopi tiam favorites - you can't go wrong. Speaking of eggs, you MUST try the crackling eggs with basil and kicap manis. They are divine - one of the best creations I've ever tasted using the humble egg. I need to find out how to make this. In the same vein - no pun intended - there are delicious custards for desert. The bar offering for drinks is also excellent.

They are keeping a low profile but they won't be able to do it with food and service like this- and the setting is really nice as well

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We worked our way through the appetizers which were pretty amazing. Kinda pricey but we were happy to pay a little extra for what we got. Signature cocktails were pretty special. Would have loved to try some of the dim sum and wontons a la carte but they're only available at brunch.
Was a little disappointed that the first the we were told on arrival was that we would have to leave by 830 - I get the whole second seating piece, just think it could have been handled in a slightly better way.
All in all well worth the visit- we will go back for sure.

1  Thank lakeroyd
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Have been twice now, first time was outstanding we had a very delicious meal, service was good and attentive they make the best cocktails. What attracted us the first time was the surrounds and the lovely music they were playing – did not disappoint, however it is quite pricey, but worth it.

Went again recently with a friend from overseas, the food and cocktails were still good, however the service lacked and we found ourselves having to ask and follow up on everything.