“Flavorful East meets West food and intimate ambience”
Review of The Rabbit Stash

The Rabbit Stash
Ranked #201 of 10,798 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian, European, French, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Rabbit Stash is a restaurant and bar helmed by Chef Matthieu Mok at the edge of the Central Business District. The seasonal menu presents contemporary cuisine with Singaporean influences using the finest and freshest ingredients in harvest. An intimate bar set in a cool night setting also serves international cocktails and boutique vineyard wines. Adding to the vibrancy in the Central Business District, The Rabbit Stash offers the perfect venue to indulge in an epicurean adventure.
Singapore, Singapore
“Flavorful East meets West food and intimate ambience”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We went there to celebrate my husband's birthday as I wanted to stay away from all the crowds esp over the weekend. I briefly mentioned to the staff upon reservation but they remembered and concocted a happy birthday cake for my husband. A pleasant surprise. The new premise has a warm cozy setting. We had the recommended set and food was fresh and tasty, very prompt service and attention. As I sat at the table nearest to kitchen I could watch the chef in action. Love their steaks, home made passionfruit sauce and home made sherbet. Spent about $80 each for 5 course dinner and red wine.

• Visited August 2013

“Excellent food and private dining experience not to be missed!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Every dish was cooked to a high level of excellence. Notable mentions were the tenderloin, lamb rack, foie gras, and mixed vegetable icecream. We loved the wholesome experience of the 9 course degustation menu - everything from the flavours to the plating and service!

• Visited September 2013
Singapore
“Great service and good food!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I tried to make a reservation at Rabbit Stash for my friend's birthday treat via the website. Donna, the owner replied me promptly via sms and email to explain that the restaurant would be closed as the team was not in town. I thought the service was really personal. I made another reservation on an alternative date instead and got a reply instantly. Prior to our lunch at the restaurant, Donna advised me on how to get there and parking via sms in case I drive. (Really great service.)

The food by chef Matthew was fantastic. We had the set lunch and as pork was not available, we were offered ribeye instead. During the meal, Donna and her staff ensured that everything was fine and comfortable for both of us. Towards the end, my friend had a nice little surprise from Donna as it was her birthday. It was certainly a great and personal experience to dine at Rabbit Stash and I would definitely return again.

• Visited September 2013
Sheffield
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is my second visit to The Rabbit Stash, the first in the new premises. I have to say I was again very impressed. The experience was fine dining in a very intimate but comfortable environment. Matthew is clearly passionate about his food and this translates into the dishes he serves. Every dish from the five course menu was delicious. The portions are not huge but overall, after 5 divine courses I felt very comfortably full. I would highly recommend giving this place a try as I don't think you will be disappointed!

• Visited July 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Re-awakening my tastebuds”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been once to the Rabbit Stash to celebrate my friend's birthday last year. It had left me with a deep impression. I felt the food was cooked by a chef who would not compromise quality for his dishes. With that memory, I brought another friend to try the new menu.

With the haze problem, I have not been enjoying any of my meals. I felt like I ate just to live. From the first dish to the last, my tastebuds were just slowly waking up to each dish. I know this sounds crazy but for once I felt alive in this depressive environment of smog and constant worry for health. So I am thankful to Chef Matthew for reminding me that food that is cooked with much love and attention can be a source of healing as well.

As for my friend, I can see how happy she was with each course. All I wanted to do was to share with her a dining experience that is about a heart-felt dialogue between the chef and the customer.

Thank you, Donna and Honey for being so attentive and thoughtful to our dining needs! I enjoyed the casual conversation we had in between our courses. Even though my friend came in very casual attire (my fault for not warning her), you all did not make her feel out of place at all like what other fine dining places would have done. I am impressed with the way you have explained to her and gave her the warmest welcome despite everything. You have won my respect! Thank you for giving me hope about good service in the F&B world. I shall be back to taste more of your creative menu!

Anne Chua :)