“Great service and good food!”
Review of The Rabbit Stash

The Rabbit Stash
Ranked #201 of 10,798 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian, European, French, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Rabbit Stash is a restaurant and bar helmed by Chef Matthieu Mok at the edge of the Central Business District. The seasonal menu presents contemporary cuisine with Singaporean influences using the finest and freshest ingredients in harvest. An intimate bar set in a cool night setting also serves international cocktails and boutique vineyard wines. Adding to the vibrancy in the Central Business District, The Rabbit Stash offers the perfect venue to indulge in an epicurean adventure.
Singapore
“Great service and good food!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I tried to make a reservation at Rabbit Stash for my friend's birthday treat via the website. Donna, the owner replied me promptly via sms and email to explain that the restaurant would be closed as the team was not in town. I thought the service was really personal. I made another reservation on an alternative date instead and got a reply instantly. Prior to our lunch at the restaurant, Donna advised me on how to get there and parking via sms in case I drive. (Really great service.)

The food by chef Matthew was fantastic. We had the set lunch and as pork was not available, we were offered ribeye instead. During the meal, Donna and her staff ensured that everything was fine and comfortable for both of us. Towards the end, my friend had a nice little surprise from Donna as it was her birthday. It was certainly a great and personal experience to dine at Rabbit Stash and I would definitely return again.

• Visited September 2013

Sheffield
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is my second visit to The Rabbit Stash, the first in the new premises. I have to say I was again very impressed. The experience was fine dining in a very intimate but comfortable environment. Matthew is clearly passionate about his food and this translates into the dishes he serves. Every dish from the five course menu was delicious. The portions are not huge but overall, after 5 divine courses I felt very comfortably full. I would highly recommend giving this place a try as I don't think you will be disappointed!

• Visited July 2013
“Re-awakening my tastebuds”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been once to the Rabbit Stash to celebrate my friend's birthday last year. It had left me with a deep impression. I felt the food was cooked by a chef who would not compromise quality for his dishes. With that memory, I brought another friend to try the new menu.

With the haze problem, I have not been enjoying any of my meals. I felt like I ate just to live. From the first dish to the last, my tastebuds were just slowly waking up to each dish. I know this sounds crazy but for once I felt alive in this depressive environment of smog and constant worry for health. So I am thankful to Chef Matthew for reminding me that food that is cooked with much love and attention can be a source of healing as well.

As for my friend, I can see how happy she was with each course. All I wanted to do was to share with her a dining experience that is about a heart-felt dialogue between the chef and the customer.

Thank you, Donna and Honey for being so attentive and thoughtful to our dining needs! I enjoyed the casual conversation we had in between our courses. Even though my friend came in very casual attire (my fault for not warning her), you all did not make her feel out of place at all like what other fine dining places would have done. I am impressed with the way you have explained to her and gave her the warmest welcome despite everything. You have won my respect! Thank you for giving me hope about good service in the F&B world. I shall be back to taste more of your creative menu!

Anne Chua :)
22.6.2013

• Visited June 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Superb food & attentive service”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place serves up some superb food. I love the way Matthew put in his heart into every dishes that came out of his kitchen. I also love the way how attentive & genuine Donna is. This couple makes you feel at home. Any one who wish to dine there has to ditch away any form of expectation as would dine in any restaurant. I did went in with an open mind. Thats why i found this place a gem. Good food & good service. Can't ask for more!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank isabeld622
Chef_Matthew_Mok, Owner at The Rabbit Stash, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing to dine with us last week!

Your encouragement will spur us further to enhance your future dining experience.

We certainly hope to see you and your friends soon to try out our newly created seasonal menu.

Have fun wherever you are!

Warmest regards
Matthew & Donna
Chef/Owners
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressed!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Having heard rave reviews about The Rabbit Stash from friends who had dined in when the restaurant was at Pandan valley before it shifted to its present location. I went with high expectations, and I am quite impressed and pleased. I went with two friends and we were greeted warmly when we entered the restaurant.

The ambience was cosy with soft music playing in the background. We ordered 5 course degustation and food was served to us pretty quickly despite a full house.

Each course was given a detailed introduction by Donna after it was served, it is hard to get that kind of service and attentiveness nowadays.

What impressed us most, was Chef Matthew who had prepared our meals, came out and mingled with us.

The food is good, coupled with attentiveness is hard to find nowadays! Go try and you will be pleased.

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for choosing to dine with us last month!

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the food & services provided for you & your friends.

We certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future to try out our newly created seasonal menu.

Have a great time wherever you are!

Warmest regards