“Great for wine”

Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Forfar, United Kingdom
“Great for wine”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent choice of wines. We went in the afternoon and they do have a limited snack menu. We ordered cheese and biscuits which is 20 dollars. I would go back to try there evening menu.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Lawriesj

• Korean first
United Kingdom
“Friendly, efficient, decent wine, varied food...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

One of our favourites. Drop in any time for a drink or bite to eat and the service and quality remains constant. Have been at least 30 times. One glass or a bottle, always good. Having nice wines by the glass is a rarity. Only come across 2 other places that do it in Sing. Verre and Zafferanos.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Silverlining258
Singapore
“Fabulous wine bar !”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great choice of wines at very reasonable price .
They have a few selection at 8 S$ / glass during Happy hours .
Excellent food to share while enjoying the wine .

Visited July 2013
1 Thank tintinautibet
Singapore, Singapore
“Friendly male waiter & delicious Panna Cotta”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My partner and I visited this outlet for lunch on a rainy day and we wanted to have some nice Italian food. Upon arrival, the waiter and waitress greeted us and allowed us to pick our seat. As it was lunch hour, only the Set Lunch menu was available. I was a bit surprised as I was hoping to pick my favorite Risotto or Ravioli dish. Nonetheless, we selected two sets and had the Parma ham salad, chicken broth as appetizers (if you are not a fan of drinking clear soup with eggs, avoid the chicken broth). The main dish was amazing. I had the “ear” type pasta with pork sausages, my partner have spaghetti with mussels (very good, I like this a lot).
Dessert was Mix Berries Panna Cotta (super delicious!) and Tiramisu! I will definitely recommend anyone who likes to have a nice lunch / dinner at a cozy place to visit this eatery.
Note: the young male stuff in specs was very friendly and approachable. He answered our questions politely but made it so friendly like he is a friend of ours. He made our visit so much more enjoyable. I say kudos to the owner who hired this young lad!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank EwanNT
Singapore, Singapore
“Cosy wine bar for a quiet night out”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Small but well stocked wine bar. Offering a range of quality wines, in a well run and charming setting just off the main streets or Orchard and Scotts. Ideal for a pre dinner drink or after work catch up before heading home.
Light and delicious nibbles come from the viet and french restaurants next door.
Will be back!