Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews joo chiat pleasant stay enjoyed my stay hotel staff early check supermarket cleanliness kettle staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2019

Upon check-in, the staff who assisted with my check-in was helpful. I asked if i am to get a late check-out, he was very nice and offered a late check-out till 1pm. As it was my birthday staycation, i brought along a bottle of champagne and so i asked if the hotel has champagne glasses. The glasses were sent to my room prompty.

I have booked the premier room with a bathtub in front of the bedroom. The bathtub was huge, way better than more hotels. Bed was soft but it will be better if there are 4 pillows of only 2.

Its a pity that the premier room is located on the second floor, as it gets noisy from evening onward with the ktv pubs below my room.

Overall, i had an amazing stay. Will come back

Room tip: ask for a higher floor
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank charhugkiss
CustomerCare_Azmi, Guest Relations Manager at Venue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear charhugkiss,

We're glad you had an amazing stay. Hope to see you soon. Cheers!

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

The very thing about Venue Hotel that impressed me was the wonderful service. I was upgraded to a bigger room because of it's availability, the night and day staff were helpful and friendly. And they were all very happy to help whenever they could.

The room was clean, although i felt a little human touch to it was missing. Unfortunately the it wasn't very sound proof, I was always disturbed to thinking that someone had walked into my room or that I was sharing the room with others. Every water usage, door closing, coughing and brushing of teeth by neighbors could be heard and I wasn't even sure which neighbor it was. It is an old building that was refurbished, and so it was completely understandable despite the confusion and inconvenience. But i was thankful the neighbors i had were not inconsiderate and loud, so it wasn't much of an issue during my stay. Although i can imagine it would be annoying for others.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank underneathlies

Dear magsylph,

Thank you for your kind words. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back with us again.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

The room was extremely and not sound proof. We can hear people talking, running and various other noises from the neighbouring rooms. There was no window in the room as well so it felt a little claustrophobic. Apart from that, all basic amenities were present.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank fernyys

Dear fernyys,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

i wish to place on record my heartfelt appreciation for all the services that all the staff of the hotel had rendered during my one week stay. having stayed at various hotels i can conclude that the hotel tops them all because of the hospitality of the employees including the cleaners! manager azmi name starts with an "a" and he is certainly an "a" grade performer with his personal attributes like humility and ever obliging nature. special mention must be given to mr zain who because of his observation realised that i needed accommodation on a more than short term basis. finally thanks to front desk ms angel who on behalf of the team hand me a complimentary note & chocolates.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear ghawken,

It has been our pleasure to be able to host you. We sincerely hope to welcome you back with us once again.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

This hotel is beyond awful. Well let’s start with the good, the bed is comfy and the room is clean. That’s it! Now the bad, The room is tiny and the bathroom is designed for a baby, I barely had place for my legs when I was sitting on the toilet. The staff at the hotel were beyond rude and didn’t care about the guest, no “good morning” or any sort of greeting when you walk past reception and they don’t even bother helping with your bags or opening the door. Even for a budget hotel this is terrible.

Another thing was that I wanted my friend to come up to my room and she didn’t have her ID on her so they wouldn’t let her upstairs because they needed to “register” her. The room is mine why on earth can’t they let me bring in a guest, like I told the staff she forgot her ID at home and she couldn’t go back to get it

I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone! Rather spend a little more money and go elsewhere

Room tip: Never stay here.
Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CustomerCare_Azmi, Guest Relations Manager at Venue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Nomad44141487351,

We apologise if the services rendered to you were less than satisfactory. Indeed we do not have a porter service but as we recalled, our available colleague manning the front desk during your point of check-in did assist you with the door and our luggage cart is available for use. We register all guests just in case of any unforeseen emergency to better facilitate the local authorities.