“Well worth a visit”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very good fusion tapas restaurant. The chicken wrap was one of the stand-outs of 5 dishes my wife and I initially ordered. The sliced beef dish however was so good that we ordered a second serving!

The Singapore lady (educated in California she told me when I remarked on her American accent) was one of several staff who attended to us - and she was very pleasant and very welcoming to us.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place. They serve delicious fusion tapas in a very cosy restaurant.
The service is awesome. They welcomed as with a complementary sake, which was amazingly good.
I recommend you try their rice beer.
The prices are quite high, even for Singapore, but it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

The food here was amazing! We orderd 5 small fushion tapas dishes and every one was amazing.

The manger at the resturant was wonderfull and helping and so nice.

If i were to put my finger on one thing it would have to be the servers, thay could learn a thing or two about costumerservice from the manger!

But go eat here! Its recomanded

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This place is really special. It is so small (a few tables only inside) that you must reserve. The “tapas” menu is a great combination of innovative Asian fusion dishes – don’t expect Spanish tapas! The service was unparalleled (friendly, entertaining and competent!) and you can find affordable (but still enjoyable) wines. The food is fair enough for such a place and the music was really cool. All in all: don’t miss it if you like to enjoy good atmosphere, food, service and music!

1  Thank rolofromaustria
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We tasted 7 dishes and all of them were delivered very fast and prepared perfectly.

The staff and the manager are very friendly here and the place is nice to sit /stay. I especially in Singapore found it difficult to find a reasonably priced restaurant where you can also enjoy the environment.

5 stars and an honest must-visit restaurant.