“Excellent place to go chill out with friends or have a romantic dinner”
Review of Bistro One Zero Three - CLOSED

Bistro One Zero Three
Cuisines: European
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Stumbled upon this great Bistro some years back and have found myself coming back very often. The setting of the place is very cosy and comfortably decorated. Although it don't look like much from the outside, its all wonderful in the inside.

My all time favourite is the Cajun Chicken with Mushroom Ragout and also the pork collar steak. Must try if you ask me. The pastas and entrees are also very delicious.

Besides the food, they also have a great variety of drinks available to go with your meal. Some you will never be able to find it anywhere else.

The owners are awesomely friendly, though do forgive them if they gets too busy during crowded meal timing. Else I am sure they do not mind stopping and chat with you.

If you can't decide where to go for dinner, do give this a try. I did and I was pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank CalvinZheng