“Cozy place and Delicious food”

Noti Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #433 of 11,472 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Brought up in a family of successful restaurateurs in his hometown in the south of Italy, owner and chef Toni Rossetti brings to his very own restaurant – NOTI Restaurant & Bar, a taste of home, tradition and warmth of authentic Italian food from cherished family recipes and the flavors from this bountiful region. In a contemporary interior that exudes a trendy vibe, Toni and his team provide the guests with the consummate dining experience of good food and great hospitality that has become the signature of Noti restaurant and bar.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

On our first trip to Singapore, My husband and I chose Noti after reading all the many positive reviews on Trip Advisor. We were glad that we had visited this restaurant.
In a few words, this place has it all: fantastic service, delicious food, great location, cozy and tasteful decor, lovely owners who come and personally take care of every customer, and very affordable.
The menu is very well constructed and very reasonably priced along with a great wine list. The service was very attentive and friendly - well done guy's

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The owner Toni couldn't be more hospitable. I've tried a pasta not to be called name now. Just one word: Superb. Chocolate cake for dessert also tastes beautifully. Love Italian cuisine. Love this restaurant.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I speak with the owner tony on the phone and he tells me to ask for him when I get there. My wife and I meet him out the front and he gives us a very warm welcome . Service was very good all night. The music was very upbeat and on the louder side for a restaurant but suited my wife and I perfectly . Risotto balls and calamari starters were very good. My wife enjoyed a pasta dish I can't recall the name of and I had the half seafood platter which was a lot of food but good. When I go again I won't order the seafood. I think the traditional Italian foods on the menu would be much better . A great night overall!

1  Thank Bradley B
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Lively venue (without being too noisy), lovely atmosphere, attentive service, faboulous host and great food. What more can you ask for!? Had a really nice evening there yesterday, and already booked our next night. As an extra bonus, the restaurant is located in a highly recommended street, fun and lively. Recommended!

2  Thank ZulumannOslo
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Fantastic true Italian restaurant. The owner/headchef Toni has really tailored a great menu. A place i will go to again and again.

1  Thank PederLindfors