“Delicious!”

Ranked #367 of 10,791 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Brought up in a family of successful restaurateurs in his hometown in the south of Italy, owner and chef Toni Rossetti brings to his very own restaurant – NOTI Restaurant & Bar, a taste of home, tradition and warmth of authentic Italian food from cherished family recipes and the flavors from this bountiful region. In a contemporary interior that exudes a trendy vibe, Toni and his team provide the guests with the consummate dining experience of good food and great hospitality that has become the signature of Noti restaurant and bar.
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I have been to Noti a couple of times now and have been meaning to write a review for it. I had been craving for a good plate of crab meat spaghetti for years, until we discovered Noti's who have been so generous with the crab meat in their pasta sauce. Another one of our favorites will be the fried risotto balls which you won't find elsewhere. We are definitely looking forward to our next visit, and a special thanks to the charismatic host Toni for making each visit so homely!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank CHoetz

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Walked away :(”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Just went there yesterday night. The restaurant seemed to be doing well, it looked almost full with diners. We were starving when we arrived at around 9.15pm. After waiting for around 20 mins, no one came to ask our order, my friend had to go find the waiter. After 5-10 mins more, still no one, we couldn't wait any more and decided to leave and walked to Cugini Trattoria Pizzeria instead. Perhaps the restaurant was a bit understaffed?

• Visited September 2013
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Continuous Improvement”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I tried this restaurant when it first opened (few months after).
Generally restaurants offer good service/food at begging and later it gets average. Surprisngly things @ Noti have changed, but for better. Why? 45 dollars for a delicious and abundant seafood platter? Gnocchi with pesto (as the pesto should be)?If you never been in Italy is unlikely you tried the pesto like this (the way it should be). Wine selection: one word, actually 2: Tignanello, Antinori. I could continue, but then i might come across biased. I brought a friend new to Singapore 2 weeks ago, and in his (& her wife) words: "we woke up the day after and we were still talking about the food". Honestly, good effort to the manager, owner and staff to keep up the work.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Nicola S
Darwin, Australia
“Great food and fantastic service!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I dined here and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. For the entree we shared the risotto balls which were absolutely fantastic. For the main course we both had the creamy pasta with pancetta. The flavour was fantastic but the pasta was way too al dente which ruined it for us unfortunately. For dessert we both had gelato which was very nice. I had the house wine and he had a beer and the bill came to $118 which was quite a lot for what we got. Had the pasta been cooked a bit more I would have given the whole dinner 10/10. I have to say the service was absolutely fantastic and it had such a great atmosphere that we will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank sezzy_m
Singapore, Singapore
“A little place called Italy”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have had one of the best and worst italian food in singapore and all i can say that this place reminds me of home. The family atmosphere and the food! OMG!!! the beef simply melts in your mouth AND the seafood platter was soo fresh it blew my mind. I have been NOTI'fied im going to be a regular now. my mum, fiance and sister loves your little hidden gem too.

• Visited August 2013