“I don't usually eat Italian”

Noti Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #365 of 10,645 Restaurants in Singapore
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Brought up in a family of successful restaurateurs in his hometown in the south of Italy, owner and chef Toni Rossetti brings to his very own restaurant – NOTI Restaurant & Bar, a taste of home, tradition and warmth of authentic Italian food from cherished family recipes and the flavors from this bountiful region. In a contemporary interior that exudes a trendy vibe, Toni and his team provide the guests with the consummate dining experience of good food and great hospitality that has become the signature of Noti restaurant and bar.
“I don't usually eat Italian”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife's culinary heart lies in Italy. Mine most definitely resides on another continent. But... Superb! Beautiful authentic homemade pasta. Hearty, tasty mamas recipe ragu (and that was my wife's dish!) I ordered the scallops and confess that I was intrigued as to how Toni planned to marry them with rosemary. Answer. Toni is a chef and I am not.
We are in singapore for only a few days and can't believe we are forfeiting local cuisine and returning tomorrow night for Italian!

Visited April 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Great Italian on Club St”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Super find in buzzing Club St and Toni is a great host. Good food and wine sensibly priced, ask Toni for his recommendations, or just get him to order for you - what's good might not be on the menu. Or just pop in for a drink and see if he manages to persuade you to stay longer!

• Visited March 2013
“Great Italian”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great looking restaurant with great mamas Italian food. Restaurant owner is a great personality and adds to the experience.

Visited March 2013
Malaysia
“Had a wedding dinner here - AWESOME!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I chose Noti to host 10 people for a wedding dinner last Friday night - am very glad that I did. Completely superb in all areas!

The food and wine was excellent, with superb service and a great atmosphere. A lovely menu was put together by the restaurant manager Rizal who was very helpful with organising everything prior to the event.

Toni the owner/chef was also wonderful, and a very friendly and charismatic Italian who will make you feel right at home.

Beautiful risotto, calamari and spaghetti

Great work from everybody at Noti, and I cant thank you guys enough for the superb time that we all had.

• Visited April 2013
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

After seen many good reviews we decided to try Noti yesterday. Toni (The owner) recommended our starters & mains and we were not disappointed. Calamari and the home made sagne pasta were my favorites .Noti team truly make you feel like home,which is rare in this part of the world. Everything we ordered was great. Service was professional and friendly. One of Singapore's best restaurant, if not the best.We'll be back for sure....!!! :)

• Visited April 2013